Birmingham FC

Not a look at me, but the team are in my hotel pre Barnsley game tomorrow (weather permitting). and I’m ashamed to say I can’t remember what Craig Gardner looks like (I think he still plays for them?) and I literally recognise no players whatsoever. Don’t think anyone else in the hotel knows who they are!

Not a look at me, but the team are in my hotel pre Barnsley game tomorrow (weather permitting). and I’m ashamed to say I can’t remember what Craig Gardner looks like (I think he still plays for them?) and I literally recognise no players whatsoever. Don’t think anyone else in the hotel knows who they are!
Shirley Lee Camp must be burned into your memory? Throw a bun onto their table, whoever catches it isn’t lee camp.

Why didn't you Google him instead of posting that on here but yea not look at me thread

Birmingham City FC are playing Barnsley mate, they must be staying in a different hotel as you're mixing with the Birmingham FC lads, probs why you don't recognise anyone.
Terrible post title and equally terrible thread according to the chap below. Sorry just thought it would make a change to the usual drivel of slagging each other off over takeovers and SD abuse. Given it may have involved one or two of our ex players I thought it was relevant to. Sunderland Message Board. If people find the thread tedious don’t read it, moreso don’t reply to the thread ffs

Why didn't you Google him instead of posting that on here but yea not look at me thread
Jesus is this forum just a platform to belittle people on here.!? sarcastic message board now? I did google him. Bad eyesight and a small mobile phone isn’t exactly the best way to play where’s Craig Gardner! The point was more about not being able to recognise an ex player. And maybes I can’t recognise your sarcasm either

Terrible post title and equally terrible thread according to the chap below. Sorry just thought it would make a change to the usual drivel of slagging each other off over takeovers and SD abuse. Given it may have involved one or two of our ex players I thought it was relevant to. Sunderland Message Board. If people find the thread tedious don’t read it, moreso don’t reply to the thread ffs

I like it mate. My favourite thread of the day and potential contender for thread of the week imo.

Jesus is this forum just a platform to belittle people on here.!? sarcastic message board now? I did google him. Bad eyesight and a small mobile phone isn’t exactly the best way to play where’s Craig Gardner! The point was more about not being able to recognise an ex player. And maybes I can’t recognise your sarcasm either
It’s toxic at times mate.

And as landlords to Coventry quite appropriate for PF and Sunderland.

Just enjoy ya pint man.

Back