Birmingham FC

Not a look at me, but the team are in my hotel pre Barnsley game tomorrow (weather permitting). and I’m ashamed to say I can’t remember what Craig Gardner looks like (I think he still plays for them?) and I literally recognise no players whatsoever. Don’t think anyone else in the hotel knows who they are!
He looks like his brother. Hope this helps.

Is 'toxic' the latest go-to word for the fannies on here these days? FFS man, people are just pulling his leg - get over it!😉
No it’s the faceless keyboard warriors who think it’s ok to get personal and slag people off because they opinions is different to theirs.

Just go and ask for all their autographs, then looks closely at writing and say "Thanks Squigglicious No.32!" Rinse and repeat, you'll know team better than Coventry fans in no time!

For the benefits of others I’m fine and appreciate most if not all of the comments are in jest. Had a shitty day at work yesterday and was biting at a lot less. I’m not hurt, my feelings are intact and the thread this morning has actually made me laugh. Sarcastic c****

For the benefits of others I’m fine and appreciate most if not all of the comments are in jest. Had a shitty day at work yesterday and was biting at a lot less. I’m not hurt, my feelings are intact and the thread this morning has actually made me laugh. Sarcastic c****

What did the Birmingham FC lads have for breakfast marra?

Back