Birmingham FC

Terrible post title and equally terrible thread according to the chap below. Sorry just thought it would make a change to the usual drivel of slagging each other off over takeovers and SD abuse. Given it may have involved one or two of our ex players I thought it was relevant to. Sunderland Message Board. If people find the thread tedious don’t read it, moreso don’t reply to the thread ffs
Does the hotel have panack on the menu?
What did the Birmingham FC lads have for breakfast marra?

Panack mate. With a stottie. And lashings of Lurpak.

Not a look at me, but the team are in my hotel pre Barnsley game tomorrow (weather permitting). and I’m ashamed to say I can’t remember what Craig Gardner looks like (I think he still plays for them?) and I literally recognise no players whatsoever. Don’t think anyone else in the hotel knows who they are!
Keep your eye out for Trevor Francis and Bob Latchford

What did the Birmingham FC lads have for breakfast marra?
Coaching staff only... I was up at 5... Championship stars still in bed.... no more updates sadly as Im travelling up to watch some real stars ;)
Gardner retired this year innit.

It's Birmingham city anarl. It's like calling us Sunderland football club. Irritating.
I still refer to Man U as Newton Heath.. its my priveledge to call a club by one of its old names if I wish :lol:

Last edited:
Coaching staff only... I was up at 5... Championship stars still in bed.... no more updates sadly as Im travelling up to watch some real stars ;)

I still refer to Man U as Newton Heath.. its my priveledge to call a club by one of its old names if I wish :lol:

Any chance you can keep us updated on your journey up?

the number of footballers id recognise if they were staring me in hthe face is tiny..i mean of current pros across england..and certainly no champo players

Back