Bin Laden dead?

• Thread starter Captain_Fishpaste
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate if you seriously think america didnt blame him for 9/11 (he also took the credit for it) then you are off your box

I think the American public generally may well blame him, (Bin Laden was the Devil incarnate to them) and he may have spoken in favour of it . That does not mean he actually had anything to do with it. Sheik Khalid Mohammed is up for organising that one, you know, the bloke who got waterboarded 85 times.

I think the American public generally may well blame him, (Bin Laden was the Devil incarnate to them) and he may have spoken in favour of it . That does not mean he actually had anything to do with it. Sheik Khalid Mohammed is up for organising that one, you know, the bloke who got waterboarded 85 times.

Are you suggesting he didn't deserve to be waterboarded?

He deserves worse tbh

Are you suggesting he didn't deserve to be waterboarded?

He deserves worse tbh

No i don´t think anybody should be tortured.
It´s not just me though, those lentil munching bodies such as the UN etc. have all sorts of international legislation against the use of torture.

How can America possibly stand on the world stage now and condemn countries such as China, Turkey, Cuba etc. for allegedly using torture when they admit to using "enhanced interrogation" ? They completely lost any moral high ground they may have had. Torture is torture no matter what words it is dressed up in.
It belongs to a long gone age.

Should have drowned the cunt

He thought he was........85 times. :eek:

I must have missed that one. Where on the thread is it ?
When was the trial ? Plenty of allegations have been made and some are possibly well founded. Do you have "inside" information or is it guilt by allegation ?

As I read this thread I thought it's only a matter of time before the loony left come on & question bin laden's guilt, i was right.
He was head of an organisation that have committed atrocities against the west. It doesn't matter that he didn't personally plant the bomb, fly the plane, or brainwash the suicide bomber, he's still guilty. Sorry but he deserved what he got.

As I read this thread I thought it's only a matter of time before the loony left come on & question bin laden's guilt, i was right.
He was head of an organisation that have committed atrocities against the west. It doesn't matter that he didn't personally plant the bomb, fly the plane, or brainwash the suicide bomber, he's still guilty. Sorry but he deserved what he got.

Ladenist

No i don´t think anybody should be tortured.
It´s not just me though, those lentil munching bodies such as the UN etc. have all sorts of international legislation against the use of torture.

How can America possibly stand on the world stage now and condemn countries such as China, Turkey, Cuba etc. for allegedly using torture when they admit to using "enhanced interrogation" ? They completely lost any moral high ground they may have had. Torture is torture no matter what words it is dressed up in.
It belongs to a long gone age.

He thought he was........85 times. :eek:

I reckon after 2 or 3 times you would click on and realise they arent killing you

:) He has the blood of many on his hands, so it's not surprising he met a sudden & violent death. His demise has upset a small number of nut-jobs, but who cares.

Live by the sword, die by the sword

Loony left - priceless. I don't deny he was a twat of the highest order, but the world is chock full of them. If you want to execute someone that you just don't like, at least be upfront about it. The reason given for the invasion of Afghanistan was that they refused to hand him over. In fact, they were perfectly willing to once offered proof of his guilt. The problem is, no-one had any. And he wasn't even in Afghanistan which has been widely reported and now proven.
OK, say that following the twin towers murders my ma stuck a video online saying "geddin!". Would you then be happy if a Navy seal team landed in Hendon without informing the UK government and shot her in the head
(while she was unarmed)?
Double standards awash on this board 'He deserved it'. Aye. Most likely he did. But I'd like to see it proven first like. 'First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up because I am not a Jew..'

Comes under 'Shit Happens' in my dictionary as well.

:)It's all the same.
I can't understand any sympathy for bin laden. Some have quickly forgotten those people throwing themselves from the towers to escape the fire & closer to home the 7/7 London bombings. I've got every sympathy for the Palestinian peoples situation but when any organisation uses terror tactics to further its cause that sympathy quickly disappears.

Loony left - priceless. I don't deny he was a twat of the highest order, but the world is chock full of them. If you want to execute someone that you just don't like, at least be upfront about it. The reason given for the invasion of Afghanistan was that they refused to hand him over. In fact, they were perfectly willing to once offered proof of his guilt. The problem is, no-one had any. And he wasn't even in Afghanistan which has been widely reported and now proven.
OK, say that following the twin towers murders my ma stuck a video online saying "geddin!". Would you then be happy if a Navy seal team landed in Hendon without informing the UK government and shot her in the head
(while she was unarmed)?

Double standards awash on this board 'He deserved it'. Aye. Most likely he did. But I'd like to see it proven first like. 'First they came for the Jews, and I did not speak up because I am not a Jew..'

Why would your ma do that?
If she did I would assume she was senile or similar & no I wouldn't want a bullet put in her head. If she was head of al qaeda then if she was shot I wouldn't worry about it.
BTW, it was a crap analogy.:)

Neither do I understand this new found rise of voices against killing the bugger.

After 9/11 how on earth did people think this was all going to end? I mean really? Whether it be shot at close range, shot from two miles away or bombed to fuck in an Afghan valley. What were folks expectations of all this?

Neither do I understand this new found rise of voices against killing the bugger.

After 9/11 how on earth did people think this was all going to end? I mean really? Whether it be shot at close range, shot from two miles away or bombed to fuck in an Afghan valley. What were folks expectations of all this?

That if we have an opportunity to catch a person and quite easily take him into custody that we do so and put him on trial for his crimes, as we live under a system of law?

Just a wild one i'm gunna throw out there.

If the rumours that he was captured and then executed are true, rather than that he died in a struggle then it's a disgrace imo, the ultimate hypocrisy.

Last edited by a moderator:
That if we have an opportunity to catch a person and quite easily take him into custody that we do so and put him on trial for his crimes, as we live under a system of law?

Just a wild one i'm gunna throw out there.

If the rumours that he was captured and then executed, is true it's a disgrace imo, the ultimate hypocrisy.

So you wouldn't have been bothered at all if he'd been bombed in said valley then? His life wasn't as important as some perceived act of justice, the decision of which was mebbys took in a split second?

Last edited:

:lol:

Great post.

As usual attack the poster and not address the post. :roll:
I´d rather be labelled "loony left" than be an apologist for torture.
So by saying he never had a trial i´m actually questioning his guilt ! Quite an assumption you make....surprise, surprise.

I think you will find the Americans have the person who planned 9/11 but don´t let that get in the way of your advocation of torture and assassination.
You want to live in a world of retribution and revenge, not law.

As usual attack the poster and not address the post. :roll:
I´d rather be labelled "loony left" than be an apologist for torture.
So by saying he never had a trial i´m actually questioning his guilt ! Quite an assumption you make....surprise, surprise.

I think you will find the Americans have the person who planned 9/11 but don´t let that get in the way of your advocation of torture and assassination.
You want to live in a world of retribution and revenge, not law.

Don't forget the role of the media in all this. Anyone recall the banner headlines of FOUND THEM when they were looking for WMDs. After killing several thousand people of course. And then it turned out they had found nowt. I like a bit of empirical evidence before I kill folk, thanks.

Glad he's dead.
Sending out execution squads is wrong though.

Hypothetically, if OBL's successor sends an execution squad after Obama and kills him, in retaliation that would be ok too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back