Bin Laden dead?

• Thread starter Captain_Fishpaste
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin Laden was the head of military organisation who had declared war on America though. Bin Laden was basically a soldier killed in battle, and he helped define the rules of engagement of this particular battle.

I dont think hes dead, wheres the evidence?

Bin Laden was the head of military organisation who had declared war on America though. Bin Laden was basically a soldier killed in battle, and he helped define the rules of engagement of this particular battle.

On the other hand perhaps he was just a dribbling spastic. :confused:

Bin Laden was the head of military organisation who had declared war on America though.Bin Laden was basically a soldier killed in battle, and he helped define the rules of engagement of this particular battle.

I’m sure international law isn’t as simple as “basically a soldier killed in battle”.

So…….Great the Americans have executed an unarmed man in his bedroom in front of his family basically something we would expect from the likes of Hamas not from a democratic first world country.

What has it realistically achieved?

I’m sure international law isn’t as simple as “basically a soldier killed in battle”.

So…….Great the Americans have executed an unarmed man in his bedroom in front of his family basically something we would expect from the likes of Hamas not from a democratic first world country.

What has it realistically achieved?

exactly what it was supposed to acheive, bion ladens death and apparently a huge haul of intelligence

On the other hand perhaps he was just a dribbling spastic. :confused:

You realise it wasn't me who called you that, yes?

Either way, in line with your thought provoking comments yesterday, I have reported you for using that vile word.

I don’t think anyone on here would disagree with you on that, but if you think that is the issue then you are truly missing the point.

the point is hes dead so happy days. all the rest is just pointless detail

I'm not sure if that sits on solid ground but even if it does, let's face it, that's not primarily why he was killed. He was killed for reasons of 1) vengeance, 2) So skeletons would remain in closets, at least as far as mainstream reporting goes and 3) So there weren't a raft of hostages taken around the world to try and force his release.

It might be used as a fig-leaf, with varying degrees of success, but IMO it's extremely difficult to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back