Big Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
This clamour for Big Sam and Roy keane is really doing my nut.

Imagine if Stoke got taken over like us. Do you think their fans would be pining for Tony Pulis or Mark Hughes to come back? Cos that's what our fans are doing right now.

And I'm sure plenty of stoke fans would want them back as it was a very stable time in their history

He didn’t have us keeping clean sheets in weeks the first time. In fact he bleated on for weeks about how important it was to do so. If you play for a draw, clean sheets are important, but not as important as scoring goals when you play to win.
His negative beliefs and many of the older generation of manager is helping to kill football.
If anyone gets a few bob in January we should walk the league.

His side kept seven clean sheets in the premier league in the few months he was in charge, that included three 3-0 wins.

5 games in and a whole new squad. Man was a joke and anyone could have done what he did.

Like fuck could they have done the same. From bottom to Champions? We can't even get out of this league man and we have a good squad for it.

If you just don't like the bloke, then fair dues just say so. Saying he was a failure and anyone could have done the same just makes you look bitter.

Like fuck could they have done the same. From bottom to Champions? We can't even get out of this league man and we have a good squad for it.

If you just don't like the bloke, then fair dues just say so. Saying he was a failure and anyone could have done the same just makes you look bitter.
I cannot stand the bloke and what more I cannot stand is people acting like he's f***ing Alex Ferguson.

If that clown came back here it would be an absolute disaster.

ffs some on here would moan if we had Guardiola, Klopp or Mourinho as manager. Ross won't get us to the premier, so someone has to be brought in who can. If the best that is available is BSA then stick him on a 2 year contract with the funds to get us there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back