Big Bang Theory to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watched by about 8m people per week though. 24eps per year? That's a lot of views

Well at Newcastle (I'll use my club as an example) 19 league games at 52k is 988k fans in attendance. Plus a few million per episode of MOTD, 30 times a season, so there's 90 million views, plus the sky /bt games about 15-20 times a season another 2 million viewers per game, and the premier league is broadcast in 200 countries globally so the audience is gonna be huge.
Players at the proper big clubs not just a mid table outfit like Newcastle are performing to even more viewers

Players at the proper big clubs not just a mid table outfit like Newcastle are performing to even more viewers
On that theory Lewis Hamilton is good value for his 40 odd million (tax free alleged) a year...

Very few current day sitcoms are anything but compared to Silicon Valley though. That's like saying Coutinho must be shit because he's not as good as Messi.
He’s no Maja...

Watch the 12th season now by watching any collection of episodes from the previous 11 seasons, or a single episode multiple times.

Amazing how many proud nerds don't realise it's not a show about them, it's a show about laughing at them.

That's right, none of the hugely successful actors who have been in various other successful comedies can act.

You do seem to gave watched an awful lot of episodes to have such an in depth knowledge of a show you dislike.
Success in TV entertainment is directly proportional to ability is it?

Surely I'd have had to have watched the episodes, to give an opinion on it?

He's the one I can't stand in it. So obviously over the top - nobody would put up with him.
They had to progressively soften his character over the years, and that pretty much ruined it. Oddly.
Something I've always found a tad dodgy, is Sheldon's autism effectively being the cornerstone for the show's humour.

Reactions: PTR
Relatively vocal Anti-vaxxer until it was time to decide whether or not to vaccinate her kids, and because she has a degree in neuroscience she was quoted a lot by the moron movement. Following which deaths due to entirely preventable diseases occurred. She killed em.

That's very disappointing considering her knowledge and skills. I hope she's now firmly in favour of vaccinations and tells people why they should.
Relatively anti-vac isn't as bad as actively being anti-vac though

Something I've always found a tad dodgy, is Sheldon's autism effectively being the cornerstone for the show's humour.

They've always said it's not autism.

Penny and Bernie are class

Logon or register to see this image

They most certainly are.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand (probably) Parsnip.

That certainly was worth a google. Tremendous.

You're welcome!

I only watch the odd episode now and even then might switch it off after five minutes.
You turn on a TV show regularly that you don't like and switch it off after 5 minutes?

Did the previous 5 minutes, or the 5 minutes before the previous 5 minutes not confirm you didn't like it?

You turn on a TV show regularly that you don't like and switch it off after 5 minutes?

Did the previous 5 minutes, or the 5 minutes before the previous 5 minutes not confirm you didn't like it?
A shame that you don't have an 'off' button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back