Bid rejected for Clarke

Everyone has a price. I believe Clarke's is slightly north of £20m. The fact that he doesn't want to leave gives us huge bargaining power and means we can ignore all of the lowball bids which is a great position to be in.

Why are these articles made out to look as if we're going to be forced to sell when the lad has 3 yr left on his contract 😆

The club is in the driving seat here. Either Clarke stays for another season at least, or an offer comes in that's too big to turn down.

Yes mates

Are you implying I'm lying Wearside Wanderer?

Least Im not on here essentially saying someone has a learning difficulty or disability to have a go at someone

Youre very shallow there mate

You see, this is where you don’t know the difference, you think I said something and you think it means something that it doesn’t.

I’ll help you out. It has nothing to do with disability or any type of learning difficulties.

Nobody likes a grass so I’ll leave it there before you go squealing again.
Oh and anybody slagging fellow safc fans for nowt is no mate of mine.

You see, this is where you don’t know the difference, you think I said something and you think it means something that it doesn’t.

I’ll help you out. It has nothing to do with disability or any type of learning difficulties.

Nobody likes a grass so I’ll leave it there before you go squealing again.

Ill help you out

You are a 48 year old grown man on a football message board calling someone you don't even know a "curtain licker"

Very strange behaviour

Calling people for nowt. I'll leave it there.

Imagine de-railing a thread for a grammar error.

Last edited:

Back