Bid rejected for Clarke

and after that its been a complete pile on as always

Bit of a bullying culture on this forum

You’re on a forum. You state an opinion, a very negative one. Someone challenges you on your opinion and your first response is to say I’m buying an away ticket? So fuck.

You then state you only do it when people say you’re a mag, or say you’re not a fan. Which is bullshit as he did neither.

There’s no harm someone pulling you up on something.

You’re on a forum. You state an opinion, a very negative one. Someone challenges you on your opinion and your first response is to say I’m buying an away ticket? So fuck.

You then state you only do it when people say you’re a mag, or say you’re not a fan. Which is bullshit as he did neither.

There’s no harm someone pulling you up on something.

I pull people about blatant lies said about me

I respectfully disagree, I know the contract talks aren’t off it’s a nothing article

Respectfully is good, not a lot of that on here.

He might have indicated he's happy, but will have a look next year, reassures us that we can use the money elsewhere.

I think we'll agree that its going to be a loooooong summer

Again where was the blatant lies 😂

You posted a negative comment, someone said go and have a cry and your retort was to say I’m buying an away ticket.

None of this is adding up. It’s weird behaviour, it’s all there in black and white.

well i had one claiming i have no life or friends

Absolute blatant lie

If contact talks have stalled then it suggests he wants a bigger pay rise than we want to pay.

That only ends one way usually

Back