Better team on league one

McGeady is a hero as far as I’m concerned and has nothing to prove. I’d love Prichard back anyday..and Chris Coleman as the teams manager even though that wasn’t even the question.

McGeady is a hero as far as I’m concerned and has nothing to prove. I’d love Prichard back anyday..and Chris Coleman as the teams manager even though that wasn’t even the question.

By his own admission Coleman knows a lot about kids. He would be well suited

Mullered :lol:
When the current players are all fit and organised properly, i think mullered might be the term to use against the L1 lot.

League one…

Patto
Hume Doyle Baath cirkin
Dan Neil pritchard
Roberts Broadhead clarke
Stewart

Vs

Patto
Hume Ballard o9 cirkin
Neil ekwah
Roberts ba clarke
Rusyn

I reckon that’s the best 11 from both, I know who I’d fancy mind and it’s certainly isn’t the current lot.

First half today was absolutely shambolic, a disgraceful reflection on where we are at this moment in time. Dodds is Speakmans mate and Proctor hangs around in the background with his Sunderland Sunday league fifth division tracky bottoms and trainers on.

Frightening how far we’ve digressed in recent weeks.

League one…

Patto
Hume Doyle Baath cirkin
Dan Neil pritchard
Roberts Broadhead clarke
Stewart

Vs

Patto
Hume Ballard o9 cirkin
Neil ekwah
Roberts ba clarke
Rusyn

I reckon that’s the best 11 from both, I know who I’d fancy mind and it’s certainly isn’t the current lot.
Half the team is the same mind, but these days they are better more experienced players, i'd definitely go for the two centre half's we have now, i would have Bellingham, Styles or Rigg in ahead of Ba, chuck in a goal scoring centre forward and it's no contest.

Stewart
Mcgeady
Broadhead
Baath
Doyle
Wright
Gooch

Walk into our team.
It’s an odd one.

Stewart - can’t stay fit for more than 2 weeks nowadays by the looks of it.
McGeady - nearly 40
Broadhead - agreed
Baath - prefer him to Seelt & Triantis, so agree
Doyle - doing good at Leicester, agree
Wright - not sure
Gooch - would be a good option for us since we have a few injuries, so agree

Half the team is the same mind, but these days they are better more experienced players, i'd definitely go for the two centre half's we have now, i would have Bellingham, Styles or Rigg in ahead of Ba, chuck in a goal scoring centre forward and it's no contest.

Would you have jobe styles or Rigg ahead of Broadhead?

Who would you have ahead of Stewart? Who plays instead of pritch?

Man for man the first 11 named is better than the secondS

Those responsible for recruiting/purchasing players for SAFC have got a LOT to answer for! When I see episodes of "Sunderland Till I Die", hear the passion of Mackem Lads and Lasses, and see the dross served up to them to (ahem) "reward" that passion and loyalty.... it fair does me head in!!!!!!!!

NOW! Here's a "team for the Ages":

Montgomery; Ashurst, Irwin; Harvey, Hurley, McNab; Usher, Herd, Sharkey, Crossan, Mulhall.

SIXTY years ago this year, my first visit to Roker Park, to see a side that made us (Reigning League Champions) look a poor second-best. Everton played both Leeds and Sunderland in the FA Cup that year. In my humble opinion having been at both ties, the better footballing side (by a country mile!) was THAT Sunderland side!! Hands down! How in the name of Christ, Alan Brown couldn't take that excellent side to greater glory will forever be a mystery to myself!!!

And so the "mystery" continues...... it's a bloody scandal!!

Back