Better Call Saul Series 5

I'm upto where his brother set fire to his own house? That was the final episode I think. Which series was that?

Hopefully it's just the heat or overexhaustion and just needs a few days rest and they are being overly cautious.

Quality actor, really done the rounds and came through picking bit parts where he could quite late into his career, though he was obviously a talented writer as well but BB and Saul sent him into the stratosphere for a while.

If it's as serious as it sounds then I can't see much mileage left in the series. Which is obviously the least of important matters.

So pleased he's gonna be fine - was worried I was gonna wake up to bad news.

Wonder what episode they were up to as filming started in March and think there are supposed to be 13 episodes in the final series?

Glad to hear he's seeming going to be ok.

Does anyone think the timelines of BCS and BB will overlap? Will we see Jesse meet Tuco for the first time? I hope so....

Does anyone think the timelines of BCS and BB will overlap? Will we see Jesse meet Tuco for the first time? I hope so....
I was thinking it could end when Walt and Jesse sort of kidnap Saul. At the same time I think that would be a good tribute to BB but a shite ending for better call Saul seen as it was it’s own show really

I read somewhere that the series would go through BB and end afterwards. An article said there would be revelations in the last season that would add story to BB and change the perception that people would have of some characters.

Not sure what really needs answering there as they tied most stuff up.

You get to see Jesse's first meeting with Tuco in BB where he beats him up I think.

Back