Better Call Saul Series 5

I always hated mirror-universe type episodes as they were throw-away and added nowt.
But the ones in Discovery are actually integral to the storyline, so they're pretty good for once.
They did always feel like they were a bit of a laugh to get the actors into another role within a role. Probably a lot of fun for the crew, less so for the audience.

Still better than the filler episodes, often known as the Luxwana Troi episodes. "Shit got no budget, lets roll her out again".

It is one thing that I like about the likes of Netflix series, if feels that things built for streaming have more flexibility. For TV, it has to be for a season with a strict 41 minute episode. Streaming wise if a story needs 12 episodes but they thought 15, they just stick to 12. If an episode needs a bit more or a bit less time, as long as the budget lines up, it seems fine. I'm sure one of the Mandalorian episodes was much shorter than the rest.

They did always feel like they were a bit of a laugh to get the actors into another role within a role. Probably a lot of fun for the crew, less so for the audience.

Still better than the filler episodes, often known as the Luxwana Troi episodes. "Shit got no budget, lets roll her out again".

It is one thing that I like about the likes of Netflix series, if feels that things built for streaming have more flexibility. For TV, it has to be for a season with a strict 41 minute episode. Streaming wise if a story needs 12 episodes but they thought 15, they just stick to 12. If an episode needs a bit more or a bit less time, as long as the budget lines up, it seems fine. I'm sure one of the Mandalorian episodes was much shorter than the rest.
The greatest alternative timeline is clearly the darkest timeline in Community.

Back