Better Call Saul Series 5

It is slow yes, but I love it and will watch it again before the final season starts.
Lalo is comfortably my favourite Salamanca. A crazy murderer like the rest of them, but unlike the rest you can imagine having a reet crack on a night out with him. With have the birds flocking too i should think.
Imagine going for a pint with Tuco :lol:

I probably missed something early on, and so didn't click afterwards.
When he and Walter White are waiting for the vacuum cleaner guy in the safe house late on in BB, Saul says to Walter "I'll probably end up managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska", so it's a callback to that throwaway line.

But if you didn't click that it was after BB, when else did you think those scenes were meant to be set? Before he started work at his brothers law firm? Or just alongside everything that happens in BB and better call Saul, while he at no point has a moustache, or works in a snack bar?

When he and Walter White are waiting for the vacuum cleaner guy in the safe house late on in BB, Saul says to Walter "I'll probably end up managing a Cinnabon in Nebraska", so it's a callback to that throwaway line.

But if you didn't click that it was after BB, when else did you think those scenes were meant to be set? Before he started work at his brothers law firm? Or just alongside everything that happens in BB and better call Saul, while he at no point has a moustache, or works in a snack bar?
Nah, did not remember that call back.
So it was just something totally out of any context for me. I didn't think it was "now", but I had no idea what it was.

You know in Star Trek where they sometimes jump to this parallel universe, and you know it is different because everyone is evil and has facial hair? I thought it was like that and he was serving evil donuts.

You know in Star Trek where they sometimes jump to this parallel universe, and you know it is different because everyone is evil and has facial hair? I thought it was like that and he was serving evil donuts.
:) Bizzarro world Jimmy, where he's a boring twat that nothing interesting happens to.

I always hated mirror-universe type episodes as they were throw-away and added nowt.
But the ones in Discovery are actually integral to the storyline, so they're pretty good for once.

Back