Bet365 hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.
but that tweet is accurate, is it not? Blame the thousands of fans who have turned their back on the club because they will only go to watch PL football not Bet365 for stating facts.

Sorry no better still, blame factory fortnight :lol:

Its utterly pointless though. What has it got to do with gambling, let alone Bet365?

If you don't like it, close your account and reply to their tweet saying so. Bet with someone else.

Love Bet365 me. Best layout IMO and great range of streaming available. The 50 offer was fantastic as well, just a shame they knacked that up by selecting people for the offers.

certainly the best for in-play bets too imo

Betfair are good for that if you like horse racing - pisses all over bet365, their footy odds have been getting much better of late too, I've been checking them against bet365 before placing bets and they've been better more often than not

Website/app layout is gash compared to bet365 though, can be infuriating when I'm a bit pissed :eek:

the attendance figures are correct though

It doesn't tell the whole story though does it? If the mags had endured the last five years we have, add in the toothless displays last season, £140m debt and not having a pot to piss in. Their attendances would be on par with ours right now man. They wouldn't be vilified like we are however, the media would be defending them. I'm unsure why people are desperate to have a dig at us. Our fans have been one of the loyalist over the years, would they be having a go at Stoke if their attendances dropped to what they once were if they were relegated? Would they fuck.

Reason being? Jealousy. They know if it ever picked up here and we actually had a good team, our fans would be the very best around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back