Bet365 hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dealt with a few people at their office about 10 years ago, and I think they were based in Newcastle around that time. I think everyone I dealt with was a Newcastle supporter.
No they are based in Stoke-on-Trent.They started with some small offices about 15 years ago near Stokes local paper offices. Then they eventually bought the local newspapers offices tore them down and built a big fuck off call centre. Most are probably Stoke or Vale fans.

No they are based in Stoke-on-Trent.They started with some small offices about 15 years ago near Stokes local paper offices. Then they eventually bought the local newspapers offices tore them down and built a big fuck off call centre. Most are probably Stoke or Vale fans.

Newcastle under lyme. Mag bastards

They don't hate us, it's actually a lot worse than that. It's plastic faceless nothingness as an attempt at awful humour that even when done at its very best is meaningless. If you put 'football lad banter' into a computer it would shit out stuff like this.

No they are based in Stoke-on-Trent.They started with some small offices about 15 years ago near Stokes local paper offices. Then they eventually bought the local newspapers offices tore them down and built a big fuck off call centre. Most are probably Man U fans.
Tidied

Thank you for your email.

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the posts on one of our social media sites. Whilst I do appreciate your frustration, please rest assured that it is never our intention to cause any frustration or negative views from our customers when we post on our social media sites.
All posts to our Social Media sites are done in jest and to encourage some debate on matters. They are also there for you to tweet your own opinions on this or to get involved in the debate.

There u go, bet365 just do it in jest to spark debate! From now on I'm gonna lose my money to Ladbrokes at least they don't laugh at me when I lose :)

Thank you for your email.

I am very sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the posts on one of our social media sites. Whilst I do appreciate your frustration, please rest assured that it is never our intention to cause any frustration or negative views from our customers when we post on our social media sites.
All posts to our Social Media sites are done in jest and to encourage some debate on matters. They are also there for you to tweet your own opinions on this or to get involved in the debate.

There u go, bet365 just do it in jest to spark debate! From now on I'm gonna lose my money to Ladbrokes at least they don't laugh at me when I lose :)
They probs do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back