Bet365 hate us

Status
Not open for further replies.

closed my account due to their previous mag tweet.

paddy power are funny . bet365 seem just weird with their tweets. not sure what purpose a tweet like that serves ?

Me too mate - f_ck em - if thousands do the same the little scroat might get sacked :) Its pathetic - Pre season FFS
No mention of the countless times we would have taken loads more than them to other venues in the past - W@nkas

Watford in the past (Phillips days) - we had whole end - 6000, mags same season 1800, Leeds 5200 by us, 1800 by them etc etc

They pick two rivals who they know will react and generate traffic to their tweet, and site. They've done it with Celtic/Rangers, plus others. It's sad as fuck and a rip off of the banterLADs at PP, but it seems to be what works.

who would have though a recently relegated team in flux with pissed off fans would take less fans away to a shitty pre-season friendly than a set of optomistic fans which has just seen their team piss their league? Wonders never cease to amaze.

Paddy Power started this kind of shite and got huge amounts of coverage, so the others now feel the need to join in with the 'bantz'.

If they were going for some mad bantz then I could understand, but that's just a bit pathetic to be honest.
M
who would have though a recently relegated team in flux with pissed off fans would take less fans away to a shitty pre-season friendly than a set of optomistic fans which has just seen their team piss their league? Wonders never cease to amaze.
Mags pissed the league?

Mags pissed the league?

fucked if I know, I have little interest in them to be honest. They way they are gloating I thought they had. Don't tell me they are acting like king dicks and they only scraped it :lol:

edit - just fact checked and they came second to the massive club that is Brighton :lol::lol::lol:

fucked if I know, I have little interest in them to be honest. They way they are gloating I thought they had. Don't tell me they are acting like king dicks and they only scraped it :lol:

edit - just fact checked and they came second to the massive club that is Brighton :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you don't work in fact checking.

Brighton will finish above us this season mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back