Best way to get booze off your breath

Lots of people seem to think I was going to get the sack for turning up at a meeting having had a drink the night before wearing a jacket that smells of tabs.

Bizarre.
just people getting upset. just because you have a job where you can go for a drink and some people are unemployed means that we all have to be depressed and not talk about anything in case it upsets the dole queue :lol:

I made the mistake of wearing the same jacket I had on last night, so I already honk of tabs.

I can smell myself and it’s making me feel sick.

A bit of professionalism wouldn't go a miss then would it???

Seriously though, back when I lived in London, there was a TopMan over the road from my office, I used to pull all nighters out on the town so often I got familiar with the management to the point where I'd crawl into the office, hide and email the guys at TopMan to bring me some essentials (shirt, kegs, socks and trousers)... saved my job more than once.

A bit of professionalism wouldn't go a miss then would it???

Seriously though, back when I lived in London, there was a TopMan over the road from my office, I used to pull all nighters out on the town so often I got familiar with the management to the point where I'd crawl into the office, hide and email the guys at TopMan to bring me some essentials (shirt, kegs, socks and trousers)... saved my job more than once.

Surely it would have made more sense to pop into Topman before going into the office?

Maybe you should start a thread on that topic? Perhaps it could be called something like Things that happen which make you get annoyed and it’s at your place of work where they happen and they make you don’t want to live anymore?

You might be able to think of a snappier thread title though?
How about 'Work Shite'?

Muff the receptionist?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at a works function last year which went on until about 4am due to the free bar. It was a Thurdsay night and most of the managers and directors had meetings the next morning. No one seemingly gives a fuck.

Back