"Best" VPN around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just log in to my Nord account that I’ve set up using the device and once you’re in you can connect and disconnect as you please. Currently using it on iPad x 2 and two tellies.
I can’t use the device to log on to anything as it gets blocked. I kind of need to log it’s address before plugging it in

Haven't had any bother with iPhones, iPads or tellies. Just bring up Safari to log in to Nord and I can then connect them (providing I haven't filled up the five slots available to use).

Who had the rights? That's well annoying. Thought if it was Optus they would have at least provided it through their app/website?

BeIN Sports. wasn't on though, wasn't on any of their online channels either. fuckers!

Thanks for all the replies lads...!

Last edited:
I use Tunnel Bear always spot on and cheap as chips had it over 2 years now never let me down once.
No use for torrents though if you use them.

Any of these compatible with Amazon fire stick first generation? I got I vanish but had to cancel it as didn’t work on fire stick.

BeIN Sports. wasn't on though, wasn't on any of their online channels either. fuckers!

Thanks for all the replies lads...!
Ah aye that's them who took over Setanta, wasn't it? Twats! Can't have been that hard and expensive to create the stream for it.

Is a VPN the same as ITPV? In English also not anorak :D

What does my mate need to get more and better channels ?

Is a VPN the same as ITPV? In English also not anorak :D

What does my mate need to get more and better channels ?
It’s basically moving toward you having to have a vpn to watch iptv. Two separate apps, if say you have an amazon fire stick. Easy to work once you know how.

If your mate wants more and better channels then he needs to find a new mate. I found one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back