"Best" VPN around?

Effectively yes as, shall we say, there is a noticed clampdown on iptv. The vpn helps continuity of service and hides your ip.

Not always.

Some providers forbid the use of VPN as they have systems in place to deal with issues.

I’ve got the same digibit deal and my multiroom deal; 3 connections costs me £50 for 3 months.

Do you really need 3 connections? Are they getting used at the same time? Are they locked to one IP address or can you use them anywhere.

50 quid for 3 months and 3 connections is a bit steep.

You could probably get 3 separate 12 month accounts for under 140 quid.

Last edited:

Steep that mind - I get 5 connections over 3 ips for 100quid a year
Tbf I don’t want to pay £100 notes up front. Happy to pay my quarterly charge. I have absolutely no doubt that I could get it cheaper elsewhere.

Not always.

Some providers forbid the use of VPN as they have systems in place to deal with issues.

Do you really need 3 connections? Are they getting used at the same time? Are they locked to one IP address or can you use them anywhere.

50 quid for 3 months and 3 connections is a bit steep.

You could probably get 3 separate 12 month accounts for under 140 quid.
Yes I do need 3 connections. Hopefully this meets with your approval.

Tbf I don’t want to pay £100 notes up front. Happy to pay my quarterly charge. I have absolutely no doubt that I could get it cheaper elsewhere.

Fair play, must admit I'd be lost without all the connections mind - 1 in a house with 2 kids is never gonna work

Understandable about the paying up front bit.

As for the connections, didn't mean to come across as intrusive. If you,the wife and kids all want to watch something different at the same time, then it is handy.

Are the connections locked to one IP address?

I only need one for 3 months so I'm not going to pay £85 for a year's subscription; however, the monthly prices are scandalous so I'm going to just continue to stream stuff in a less legit way. Shame, really.

How would one go about aquiring one, for watching football and other sports unavailable in this country obviously. Not for any nefarious purpose or self gratification obviously

Back