"Best" VPN around?

elder

Striker
As it says on the tin...

Nord seems to be 'the pick' and is very cheep. All I want it for is to watch football and some other geoblocked TV content. Our game tonight for example was geoblocked as the rights had been sold to a broadcaster here BUT they chose not to show the game so without a VPN I couldn't watch it. This is getting more typical, for example the rights to all FA cup games have been sold but again the broadcaster has not actually shown any games.

what's the SMB VPN of choice?

As it says on the tin...

Nord seems to be 'the pick' and is very cheep. All I want it for is to watch football and some other geoblocked TV content. Our game tonight for example was geoblocked as the rights had been sold to a broadcaster here BUT they chose not to show the game so without a VPN I couldn't watch it. This is getting more typical, for example the rights to all FA cup games have been sold but again the broadcaster has not actually shown any games.

I use PIA ( private internet access), good speeds and decent price. Think I can use it on 5 devices simultaneously.

As it says on the tin...

Subscribed to a year for Nord and its been superb, really user friendly too.

Express VPN. Just completed a year with them. All good but they are more expensive than most. Access to US Netflix though.

Which is best for a router ?
My friend has various devices... would prefer to just set up on a router to save faffing if possible

As it says on the tin...

Who had the rights? That's well annoying. Thought if it was Optus they would have at least provided it through their app/website?

Which is best for a router ?
My friend has various devices... would prefer to just set up on a router to save faffing if possible

You need a router that supports it firstly. Then, any of the VPN’s will work.

Cheapest way to do it if your router doesn’t support it, is just buy a Raspberry Pi 3 (about 30 quid) and set that up as a mini firewall (with the VPN on it)

Back