Best episode of tv ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackadder- The cold blooded murder of Melchet's pigeon.
I don't think comedy gets any better than that episode.

That court martial is just utterly brilliant.
“You wish to call the counsel for the prosecution as a defence witness” and “would you pass me that black cap, I’ll be needing it later” :lol::lol::lol:

That court martial is just utterly brilliant.
“You wish to call the counsel for the prosecution as a defence witness” and “would you pass me that black cap, I’ll be needing it later” :lol::lol::lol:
Fry is brilliant.
Earlier when he comes in with the other two officers he says "we'll get this over quickly, then have a spot of lunch"
Also the firing squad later on are hillarious.

I remember enjoying the penultimate episode of The Night Manager. Last episode was a bit of a letdown in comparison.

Another vote for The Simpsons' Cape fear episode, and nearly every episode in that particular series actually.

Also, remember shedding a tear at the last episode of Quantum Leap.
The Robert Carlyle episodes of "Cracker".
Picard and his flute.
Last episode of Voyager.
Final episode of S2 of Legion.

Last edited:
So many of these I've seen and agreed with already!

Here's a few I can think of:
The Simpsons - The Heartbroke Kid (Purely for Albert Brooks)
Sherlock - The Reichenbach Fall

HOUSE - Wilson's Heart
It's the one where Amber dies and Wilson turns off her life support. I was in bits. Absolutely brilliant bit of TV

So many of these I've seen and agreed with already!

Here's a few I can think of:
The Simpsons - The Heartbroke Kid (Purely for Albert Brooks)
Sherlock - The Reichenbach Fall

HOUSE - Wilson's Heart
It's the one where Amber dies and Wilson turns off her life support. I was in bits. Absolutely brilliant bit of TV
Reminded me - the episode of Scrubs where Ben dies. Never saw it coming at all, had me in bits. Embarrassing as fuck. :lol:

Just watched Blink. It's definitely one of the better DW episodes but I could probably name 50 episodes from GOT, Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Band of Brothers, True Detective, Fargo Seasons 1&2, House of Cards, Breaking Bad etc that were far better than anything Doctor Who has ever produced.

Still, Blink was canny. I hadn't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back