Best episode of tv ever

Just watched Blink. It's definitely one of the better DW episodes but I could probably name 50 episodes from GOT, Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Band of Brothers, True Detective, Fargo Seasons 1&2, House of Cards, Breaking Bad etc that were far better than anything Doctor Who has ever produced.

Still, Blink was canny. I hadn't seen it.
See

Just watched Blink. It's definitely one of the better DW episodes but I could probably name 50 episodes from GOT, Sopranos, The Wire, Rome, Band of Brothers, True Detective, Fargo Seasons 1&2, House of Cards, Breaking Bad etc that were far better than anything Doctor Who has ever produced.

Still, Blink was canny. I hadn't seen it.

Blink is exceptional. DW himself is barely in it!

Blink is exceptional. DW himself is barely in it!
I didn't realise Carey Mulligan had been in Doctor Who. I like her. The sets weren't as bad as usual either. They usually look like something Blue Peter knocked up with washing-up liquid bottles and pipe cleaners.

I didn't realise Carey Mulligan had been in Doctor Who. I like her. The sets weren't as bad as usual either. They usually look like something Blue Peter knocked up with washing-up liquid bottles and pipe cleaners.

Man alive. How old are you?
That's like Tom Baker and before Dr Who!

Back