Best British beach 2022 is...

That explains a few things: a tractor on the beach towing plates or something to smooth out the sand every morning between 7 and 8 in the summer months, just before the jubilee weekend there were painters and gardeners at work, also parts of the beach were fenced off as there were contractors working on it. I am still not sure if my council tax is being put to good use given the financial constraints.

I agree, but then the competition should be called the best seaside resort and not the best beach..
Article makes clear reference to ice cream parlours and environmental efforts. All part of the beach experience and part of the competition criteria hence the award.

Coming up for the Cov game and having a couple of days prior in Northumberland, specifically Haltwhistle. Had tried to book the chalets at Sandhaven but apparently my dog is too big. Which beaches should I visit and where’s the best fish and chips? Don’t mind a bit of a trek, usually a minimum of three hour drive to get to a beach from here.

Back