Best British beach 2022 is...

What a load of nonsense, no way is any beach in England in the top 10. They're reserved for beaches on the North and West of Scotland in particularly on the Islands.

Sandhaven isn't even the best in Tyneside never mind the North East, that goes to Longsand's imo by a mile aswell.

What a load of nonsense, no way is any beach in England in the top 10. They're reserved for beaches on the North and West of Scotland in particularly on the Islands.

Sandhaven isn't even the best in Tyneside never mind the North East, that goes to Longsand's imo by a mile aswell.
I raise you most beaches in North Devon or North Cornwall.
You also don't need a f***ing parka in August like you do in Jockland🙂

Must admit I haven't been down there before but the beaches on the Islands are next level imo. Mind you need more than a parka up there it's bloody windy when it starts 😂

Google Maps - Unbeatable though imo.
It is beautiful in places up there marra. Unspoilt too..
Try it down here though mate. The North coast of both Devon and Cornwall are stunning.

It is beautiful in places up there marra. Unspoilt too..
Try it down here though mate. The North coast of both Devon and Cornwall are stunning.

Aye agreed, I definitely need to head down South sometime to be fair. Other than London haven't really been anywhere below Birmingham. Down the South West would definitely be on the list, mainly just to say I've been to John O'Groats (dump) and Lands End (no doubt also a dump).

Aye agreed, I definitely need to head down South sometime to be fair. Other than London haven't really been anywhere below Birmingham. Down the South West would definitely be on the list, mainly just to say I've been to John O'Groats (dump) and Lands End (no doubt also a dump).
Nowt at Lands End marra, apart from lots of ways to make you part with your hard earned.
But the little villages and towns you pass through are beautiful. Stop in them, have a beer, a pasty , a cream tea.
Honestly mate, out of season it is wonderful down here.👍

Back