Best android phone for about 200 notes

My mate just text me regarding it today as he’s just got today said the same. Iv been looking At the Huawei myself for a change from Iphones
I pay £23 a month. To be honest I'm not a phone snob, I can use YouTube, get my banking and betting apps, WhatsApp plus a few games for my son. I never run out of data and it does a great job for me.

I pay £23 a month. To be honest I'm not a phone snob, I can use YouTube, get my banking and betting apps, WhatsApp plus a few games for my son. I never run out of data and it does a great job for me.
What’s format like? Looking to change from Apple that’s all
All apps etc the same and more isn’t there for android? Mate reckons it’s class mind

The op wants to spend about £200, which is what a g6 will cost .

Are xiaomi android?
Yes...and also in the price range. Xiaomi are a bit of a basket case because they will have a couple of dozen different models out at the same time, so the prices come down quickly to that cheap level.

I would say Xiaomi are better technically but the Moto is more aesthetically pleasing. Getting android updates for Moto can be really hit and miss but Xiaomi are spot on.

I was at a Lenovo event in Shoreditch a couple of weeks ago, and was trying out the latest Moto phones....they are very good and the difference between cheap phones and expensive flagship phones is really not worth it anymore

What’s format like? Looking to change from Apple that’s all
All apps etc the same and more isn’t there for android? Mate reckons it’s class mind
I used to have iphone and I basically changed cause I didn't want people thinking I was an iPhone sheep. I'm pleased with my decision, I find my huawei better in every way to be honest.

Couldn't be arsed getting new cables for everywhere I charge up so went for the Huawei Honor 6X from Appliances Direct, £179.

Great phone, so much better than the HTC One it replaced.

Last edited:

Back