Best android phone for about 200 notes

Which is exactly what 99% of people do who spend 60/month, for 2 years on their iPhone X. :lol:
It's what I was doing on iPhone for a lot of years. £60 a month I was paying and I genuinely prefer the phone I have now and it's more than half price. Some of my mates have iphone watches and stuff and are paying over a ton a month. Mental to me that.

It's what I was doing on iPhone for a lot of years. £60 a month I was paying and I genuinely prefer the phone I have now and it's more than half price. Some of my mates have iphone watches and stuff and are paying over a ton a month. Mental to me that.
f***ing crackers! Bet they look standout smart though! :lol:

Nice to see people are finally catching on to xiaomi phones. Been using them for a good few years now with no issues. Some real quality to be had for little money. They do more than phones too, some cracking kit available overall.

Which is exactly what 99% of people do who spend 60/month, for 2 years on their iPhone X. :lol:
Idiots man. Like lambs to the slaughter.:lol:

So this xiaomi phone could be just what I'm looking for then. It would be for someone who runs a Google Android tablet (samsung) but has never had a smartphone.

Dumb question probably but I've always had a contract phone, how do I sort a sim card out for it ( it would be a present for an oldie). Would you just get a pay as you go sim card for it from somewhere like vodafone?
If its for o2 or vodafone it will need band 20 for 4g. If it has that, which im sure most of the newer xiaomi phones do, your good to go.

Last edited:

Back