Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't call it a car crash, others have, hence the ' '.

:lol: people moan when Newcastle fans are "all over the board" now you're moaning I try and stick to one or two threads on the whole?

I do post on Newcastle boards. Haven't you worked out how to have multiple tabs open at once?

This place is both busy and full of people with differing opinions to me. A rich seam.

"See, this thread was getting back on track, but then it all went to shit again."

I don't care what threads you post on ...... my point is that you're moaning about this board yet again.

If it isn't to your sophisticated tastes just don't come on.

Funny how every player Newcastle sign becomes shite the minute he puts pen to contract. :lol: Dunno how long this place has been going but if it was around in 96 I can guarantee there would have been grown men saying Shearer was shite.

Does baffle me that grown ups act this way mind.
There was a page or so of actual conversation...

Please provide the non-shoite list?

If I check to see who has posted the most on this thread it's bound to be Newcastle fans. Right?

18,862 persts........

"See, this thread was getting back on track, but then it all went to shit again."

I don't care what threads you post on ...... my point is that you're moaning about this board yet again.

If it isn't to your sophisticated tastes just don't come on.

"getting back on track"

I'm not "moaning about this board", I'm saying there's a small group of sunderland fans on this board who couldn't give a toss about having a conversation, they want only to point score and call names, which is infantile. I wouldn't say that a small group is representative of a larger community, that would be dense.

Please provide the non-shoite list?

18,862 persts........
You want a list of Newcastle players who were/are not shite?

"getting back on track"

I'm not "moaning about this board", I'm saying there's a small group of sunderland fans on this board who couldn't give a toss about having a conversation, they want only to point score and call names, which is infantile. I wouldn't say that a small group is representative of a larger community, that would be dense.

You want a list of Newcastle players who were/are not shite?
Mag comes on Mackem board and doesn't like being called names shocker.

Funny how every player Newcastle sign becomes shite the minute he puts pen to contract. :lol: Dunno how long this place has been going but if it was around in 96 I can guarantee there would have been grown men saying Shearer was shite.

Does baffle me that grown ups act this way mind.

There was a page or so of actual conversation...

Remember that Matt Ritchie thread how everybody's saying the deluded mags think they're actually gonna sign Ritchie, people saying he was too good for Newcastle etc. ? Once he signed he was just a Bournemouth reject, must be crap if lowly Bournemouth didn't want him.

Edit. Here it is. https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/matt-ritchie.1245021/

Remember that Matt Ritchie thread how everybody's saying the deluded mags think they're actually gonna sign Ritchie, people saying he was too good for Newcastle etc. ? Once he signed he was just a Bournemouth reject, must be crap if lowly Bournemouth didn't want him.

Aye, I can't be arsed to check, but I'd be confident there'd be variations on that theme going back years. "Demba Ba won't go to Newcastle"-> "Hahahaha they've signed a crock and he's shit too"->"Hahaha they've lost a really good player".

That thread is a hoot.

Last edited:
I wonder if this is still the case?

Well he's wore the black and white for a year so he's automatically not good enough.

Aye, I can't be arsed to check, but I'd be confident there'd be variations on that theme going back years. "Demba Ba won't go to Newcastle"-> "Hahahaha they've signed a crock and he's shit too"->"Hahaha they've lost a really good player".

That thread is a hoot.

What like post #17 ?
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/demba-ba.601120/

Last edited:

There's a lot of people that post on here. Can you find a single individual that changed their opinion on him upon the completion of his signing for you?

I see plenty of Sunderland fans on here bend over backwards to praise every signing your lot make (an extension to their own self loathing I suspect). I remember thinking that Cabella in particular must be an absolute world beater (something I must have missed all the times I'd watched him) from the reaction on here when you got him. There's plenty of other examples too.

I can't stand this new tact from your lot on here of crying on and feeling hard done by because you don't get impartiality and balanced assessment on all things Newcastle. Why would you expect that? Of course there's going to be bias and partisanship on here. I wouldn't expect it on a popular Newcastle board (the SMB for example) for assessments of Sunderland. It's @The Fish's lead you've all followed, so I blame him. I actually think he's a good (if not a little impartial himself ironically) poster when he sticks to talking about football rather than bemoaning the Sunderland fans on here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back