Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why should anyone ignore you? You're making a complete tit out of yourself and I only see people laughing at your shit effort of pretence.

Laughing at you and pitying you, yeah you're winning. I'm just being polite as you seem to reply every time I post, you're quite a strange child, now the questions, still going to dodge them?

I reply but im meant to be the wum right? You are losing by questioning a 'wum' on a forum. Why would you even acknowledge a 'wum'? Because you think I support Newcastle so you cant help it... wait a minute. Arnt you that f***ing weird one that acts like he knows the mags real life names on here? Thats true obsession that, trying to go that far on a forum.. think im going to put you on ignore now you creepy fucker - and stay out of your mams knicker drawer, shes getting sick of it.

@Zig81 :lol::lol::lol:

Don't worry, Grayson will make it all better.

He will sunbeam........But doesn't matter who we have we always hump the clowns from the town sweetie.......

Just a question like, if Rafa never went there and we offered him a job in the same position they were when they offered it to him for the same money.. would he have come here?

Looka we had some shoite, but things aren't that bad.......Champs League to Championship.......Dry ya eyes mate.....

He will sunbeam........But doesn't matter who we have we always hump the clowns from the town sweetie.......

Looka we had some shoite, but things aren't that bad.......Champs League to Championship.......Dry ya eyes mate.....

Thought he got them promoted again though? First time of asking as well, fuckers are good at that

I reply but im meant to be the wum right? You are losing by questioning a 'wum' on a forum. Why would you even acknowledge a 'wum'? Because you think I support Newcastle so you cant help it... wait a minute. Arnt you that f***ing weird one that acts like he knows the mags real life names on here? Thats true obsession that, trying to go that far on a forum.. think im going to put you on ignore now you creepy fucker - and stay out of your mams knicker drawer, shes getting sick of it.

@Zig81
Please don't put me on ignore, you're a fuckin gift kid, I enjoy you tying yourself in knots. Now the PM's any comment?

You simply won't put me on ignore, I, like others are your world. Let's see if you can.....
@KingMackem :lol:
:lol::lol: (Imagine being a mag and trying to pretend you're a Sunderland fan)

Last edited:

@Zig81 :lol::lol::lol:

1/10 due to sympathy

Failed to reply to my comment as he knows it's all true eh?

Haha what a tit was waiting to put him on ignore but he's obviously been ladged and completely rattled.

@KingMackem

Rattled ya fat sad mag. Go punch a horse

(Added to ignore)

You signed up to be a WUM and a very bad one at that.

Should have been out enjoying the sun rather than getting pastie crumbs all over your keyboard.

Bet your a right fat fuck as well, typical fat sad mag.

You are the one who is dancing, how much time you spent on this forum today???

Obsessed... yet you wonder why Newcastle fans get a bad rep? It's the tateys like you who give them a bad rep as I've got a few mag pals who are actually normal and can have a decent conversation well apart from Derby day.

I bet you are one of the fat ones with a dog named Keegan, wore the same Newcastle strip for years and don't attend any matches but pretend you do to your "pals" that's if you have any just like you pretend to be a Sunderland fan on here.

Feel sorry for you actually must have a pretty shite life if this is how you get your kicks....

You never been with a lass before like? There's a lot more things to life then pretending to be a lads fan on an Internet forum to your rivals.

Sad as fuck and onto the ignore list you go!

@KingMackem

Care to dispute?

How long you been on here today then when it's been gorgeous outside?

Your totally obsessed with us..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back