1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benitez Future In Doubt Over Failure to Secure Key Signings

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by The Situation, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

FFS this thread is half empty now I've pressed the button :lol:

DH1 Mackem JN, muggboots and garyswc like this.
  2. janey

janey Striker Contributor

Using the name of your rivals in your username as well. I can't begin to get my head round why you'd do that

DH1 Mackem JN and Fetch Fletch like this.
  3. Mr Clarko

Mr Clarko Central Defender

Rattled.

[​IMG]

4. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

EmperorMong should do it!

DH1 Mackem JN and janey like this.
  5. janey

:lol::lol:

Fetch Fletch likes this.
  6. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

Aye but he's "winning".

Nothing like outing yourself even though everyone can see through his shit effort. :lol:

janey likes this.
  7. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

Failing at what? You replied again, that proves I havnt failed :lol::lol:

d d d d d dance my puppet

Embarrassed to call you a fellow 'supporter'

8. janey

It's absolutely pathetic

9. You obviously don't see the irony. How pathetic could you be.

DH1 Mackem JN likes this.
  10. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

You're replying to me you thick knacker, not only a shit mag **** but thick to go with it, mind you the two go hand in hand.

Now the PM's between you and another poster, any comment?

Remind me what you believe you're winning?

11. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

I signed up to these boards to talk about Sunderland, then when I spent some time reading the threads I realised that the majority of this board posts more about Newcastle than Sunderland and when I said something about it everyone gave me a hard time. Those are the facts, I am just winding up the obsessed ones at this point because I cant post here without the Newcastle puppets dancing for me

Heres a comment for you -

Dance

Mr Clarko likes this.
  12. Fetch Fletch

Fetch Fletch Winger

Ah that's a shame, how's about you just fuck off then

13. That isn't true though, is it?

14. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

You're doing a canny jig, just like the rest of the sad mag knackers.

What were you banned for? Fancy claiming that this board speak more about you lot than us, check page 1 and come back and let us all know how many mag threads there is, quickly little mag.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  15. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

You're full of questions arnt you? Quite interested in me it seems so much so that you cant help but reply, all of you convinced im a mag wum yet none of you can bring yourself to hit that 'ignore' button :lol::lol: (thats how im winning, btw)

Truly obsessed with a mlf that you think is a mag, absolutely sad as fuck

Mr Clarko likes this.
  16. scott934

scott934 Striker

Literally nobody has fell for this KingMackem fella. Called out and sussed immediately. :lol::lol::lol:

17. 'We'?

Yer right, yer place is owned by Sunderland

18. KingMackem

KingMackem Goalkeeper

Again, so sure im a wum yet still reply? So yes, since im apparently such a wum you are falling for it by replying.. thats how wumming works.

19. Zig81

Zig81 Winger

Why should anyone ignore you? You're making a complete tit out of yourself and I only see people laughing at your shit effort of pretence.

Laughing at you and pitying you, yeah you're winning. I'm just being polite as you seem to reply every time I post, you're quite a strange child, now the questions, still going to dodge them?

20. BigPete

BigPete Midfield

You signed up to be a WUM and a very bad one at that.

Should have been out enjoying the sun rather than getting pastie crumbs all over your keyboard.

Bet your a right fat fuck as well, typical fat sad mag.

You are the one who is dancing, how much time you spent on this forum today???

Obsessed... yet you wonder why Newcastle fans get a bad rep? It's the tateys like you who give them a bad rep as I've got a few mag pals who are actually normal and can have a decent conversation well apart from Derby day.

I bet you are one of the fat ones with a dog named Keegan, wore the same Newcastle strip for years and don't attend any matches but pretend you do to your "pals" that's if you have any just like you pretend to be a Sunderland fan on here.

Feel sorry for you actually must have a pretty shite life if this is how you get your kicks....

You never been with a lass before like? There's a lot more things to life then pretending to be a lads fan on an Internet forum to your rivals.

Sad as fuck and onto the ignore list you go!

DH1 Mackem JN and janey like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.