Benidorm looks like its suffering

Tbf when I worked in San Sebastian a canny few of my Basque students (all women over 60's) used to go like for the odd week. But obviously not enough of them to fill the gap.
I knew of a few lads who would have regular flings with local Benidorm women in that age range.Awld florentina loved a bit of rough from suddick coming over,no questions asked. Mebbe that's what your students were doing

Last edited:
summed it up, you don’t need to go, it’s like a warm blackpool
Benidorm is monte carlo compared to Blackpool
Why aren't Spanish people flocking to Benidorm to enjoy all that entertainment?
They go certain weeks from inland .Gets very busy in the old town . The Brits on tour bit is only a few long streets. They've just lifted restrictions regards performing, problem is the audience cant go yet.

Last edited:
Remember Sticky Vicky from the early 90s. One moment I'll always remember, she was doing her act and this lad from nowhere just walked through the crowd fully naked and onto the floor, even Vicky raised a smile, then a bouncer out of the blue rugby tackled him, his knob and balls flailing all over. He was flung out onto the street and his mates wouldn't throw his clothes outside to him, was out on the main street cupping covering his nob/balls while his mates were were all at the window giving the wanker fist motion, everyone had forgot about her act by then.

He was flung out onto the street and his mates wouldn't throw his clothes outside to him, was out on the main street cupping covering his nob/balls while his mates were were all at the window giving the wanker fist motion, everyone had forgot about her act by then.
I wonder how bored the police out there are without their evening entertainment?

40 posts in and we have the usual snobbery and fishing from much of the SMB.

Benidorm, like every holiday destination in the world, has both good and bad aspects to it.

The problem being, the press and TV coverage it gets doesn't promote much of the former - just the latter!
What can YOU do? Not a lot, I would imagine. I don't know your skill sets, so I couldn't really comment.

What can I do? All sorts, (under normal circumstances).

That's pushing it a bit!

Last edited:

Back