Ben Stokes reacts furiously....

Fair point mate

Thing is I wouldn't mind, but he's a f***ing shite cricketer. You can almost take Warner and Smith being c*nts because they're class cricketers. But Paine? He's village man
Warner looked far from class in last season's ashes and whilst Smith is a run machine they're nearly always ugly runs. If he was English I'd obviously take the runs but I wouldn't enjoy watching them. NO, once a c*nt always a c*nt and nowt worse than a convict c*nt.

Warner looked far from class in last season's ashes and whilst Smith is a run machine they're nearly always ugly runs. If he was English I'd obviously take the runs but I wouldn't enjoy watching them. NO, once a c*nt always a c*nt and nowt worse than a convict c*nt.
To be fair, if you're born on that hell forsaken shithole, you're automatically a c*nt. I don't make the rules.

A case of nice lad if they play for Durham, odious if not? ;)
It was Warner and smith getting a fall guy to do the job. I’ve little doubt Lyon was involved as well but got away with it.

warner was his obnoxious self last summer and has nothing to him imo. A horrible person all around, who will be lonely post career

It was Warner and smith getting a fall guy to do the job. I’ve little doubt Lyon was involved as well but got away with it.

warner was his obnoxious self last summer and has nothing to him imo. A horrible person all around, who will be lonely post career
Probably would never have met him if he hadn't played for Durham. The fact that his sanction was much lighter than the other two perhaps supports my view. Warner has played for Durham.
I don't disagree lads, I'm just being facetious bastard 😎

Back