Ben Stokes reacts furiously....

I'm surprised that Stokes didn't go full LGBT Ironman Avenger. No-one deserves the warbling ginger hobbit comparison. I would think it even pisses Sheeran off. At least James Blunt knows he's an epically lucky twat and has a laugh.
Seems a top bloke does James Blunt. LGBT Ironman Avenger😂😂

I'll see you in the car park you four eyed c*nt!

Does Stokes post on here?

Gender based slurs aren’t woke though...
Boy got wrong at the dinner chable earlier in the week for not pronouncing Vaux properly.

he pronounced it “Voux”

I put him straight that it’s “varx”

He’s knocking about with a middle class uni vegan type who’s Woke.Im not having my son being a bit queer and that.

Just because he’s a sportsman that doesn’t give a spectator the right to compare Stokes to Ed Sheeran, that’s bang out of order and the spectator deserved any abuse he received.
Deserves a good kicking tbh

Loads of my bitter Yorkie brethren still hold a grudge against him for some catch he claimed at Scarborough that didn't carry years ago. Don't know if I was there but don't recall it and if I did I'm ptetty sure I would have moved on by now :lol:

The amount of abuse he must get particularly after his court visit and it takes someone calling him Ed Sheeran to lose it 😂 personally think he needs to kerb that stuff although it must be hard at times. The same people who are agreeing with him doing it would be complaining if it was an aussie or a footballer mind
Loads of my bitter Yorkie brethren still hold a grudge against him for some catch he claimed at Scarborough that didn't carry years ago. Don't know if I was there but don't recall it and if I did I'm ptetty sure I would have moved on by now :lol:
People of here still hate Hales for claiming a catch on the boundry at CLS when Benks was still playing for us, mind he was definitely over the rope even if i was on the top tier at the other side of the ground to it, ha.

Last edited:
The tunnel area at The Wanderers has been notorious for dishing out abuse down the years. Even the fairly thick-skinned Merv Hughes lost it there. Dunno why they don't move the players pavilion to another part of the ground.

I liked Paine when he first got the gig, thought he seemed a sound bloke. But since the start of the Ashes, he's been a right c*nt.

And a shite cricketer for such a mouthy c*nt, too.

Back