Belfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPUFF

Striker
Just had a belting birthday weekend over there!
Wouldnt have considered it prior but was mates 4th trip over.

canny n not a ripoff everywhere like Dublin.

We are currently trying to decide between Belfast and Dublin at the moment for our 40ths next year.

Belfast worth a look? Much of a muchness on flights and accommodation.

We are currently trying to decide between Belfast and Dublin at the moment for our 40ths next year.

Belfast worth a look? Much of a muchness on flights and accommodation.

Was our combined 42nd. Aye loads of decent boozers, scran etc, no bother at all.
No drink till half 12 on a sunday like, backwards feckers!:lol:

If you need a few hours off the sauce do the titanic museum. Jails supposed to be a cracking visit too.

Great city, i don't know if it's a better night out than Dublin but pound for pound on what you'll spend i dare say it could be

Great city, i don't know if it's a better night out than Dublin but pound for pound on what you'll spend i dare say it could be

Probably a far better couples retreat, less stag n hen doos, less manic.
Im getting old ffs!!!

Reet, you’ve made my mind up.

Also means I don’t need to give RyanAir any of my moulah.

Try and fly into city airport if you can , the other is a canny journey away by taxi or bus. If you do end up flying into the outer one top tip is to book a black cab tour and they’ll drop you at airport for a lot less additional fee than a separate taxi - the tours are great too especially if you get paddy himself

Try and fly into city airport if you can , the other is a canny journey away by taxi or bus. If you do end up flying into the outer one top tip is to book a black cab tour and they’ll drop you at airport for a lot less additional fee than a separate taxi - the tours are great too especially if you get paddy himself

aye £40 taxi job or £8 each bus.

Over for the marathon next may..4 day break.. Looking forward to the mead they drink with breakfast.. After the run not before..

Both have their merits but beware, Belfast is not a cheap city, especially cathedral quarter. Having said that, you can pay a small fortune if you do your Dublin drinking in Temple Bar. Had some mates over at the wkend, €7.90 a pint in The Temple Bar pub!! Around €6 elsewhere in city centre.

Both have their merits but beware, Belfast is not a cheap city, especially cathedral quarter. Having said that, you can pay a small fortune if you do your Dublin drinking in Temple Bar. Had some mates over at the wkend, €7.90 a pint in The Temple Bar pub!! Around €6 elsewhere in city centre.
Belfast 5 quid a pint

Laverys is a cracking pub, well it was when I used to go to Belfast ten years ago. Also The Botanic Inn had a good few Sunderland regulars for our matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back