Being ill at Christmas

Struggling with depression at the moment. Christmas is a mare when you’re brain is a bit fried…
Stay with it mate. I’ve been seeing someone lately myself and she thinks I’ve got Cyclothymia which would explain the way I’ve been feeling for a while. Been exercising, walking, cold water dips and just generally staying busy during the day which has helped massively. Hope you feel better soon!

Same here it's f***ing depressing. Stuck with a hacking cough, can't sleep. Actually managed to come round a bit Christmas day but missed a lot of other things either side. Drinks with mates, football matches. Been utter shite.

It's the worst thing ever. I got stuck down with gastroenteritis on Christmas Eve where I ended up on a drip on Boxing Day. I'm out now but still nowhere near right and Christmas this year has just been a complete write off.
Sick of it
Seems to be me or her or both last 3 years 🙄

What an absolute twat, was still ill yesterday so sent the missus and kid down to the wedding in Cornwall without me with the plan of resting up and driving down this morning. Plan worked, woke up at half 5 feeling ok so set off and got here is loads of time. Made it through the ceremony but by the time the meal came I was shaking like a shitting dog and trying not to throw up. I’m now back at the caravan on my own desperately trying to warm up.

Back