Beardsley suspended from all football till April 29th

Status
Not open for further replies.

this isn't kids being precious, it's flat out racist comment, you can't call black kids monkeys FFS he deserves all he's got and more

1) Mr Beardsley made the comment “You should be used to that” to one or more black players of African origin at the U23 team-building event at Go Ape in October 2017.

2) Mr Beardsley questioned the legitimacy of the age of one or more persons of black African origin by stating “it’s cos you’re not 18” and/or words to the effect of “he’s not 18” to or about one or more players of black African origin

3) Mr Beardsley called A, a player of black African origin, a monkey during a game of head tennis.

2 of those 3, absolutely bang on.

As for these kids saying they're 18, that's been a systemic thing for decades now for immigrants from Africa. I'm not sure being suspicious of true age is racist, per se.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Beardsley has been ordered to complete a face-to-face education course."

I feel sorry for the other bloke.

A lot of posters on here want Roy Keane as the next manager. Does anyone really believe that Beardsley would treat people any worse than Keane. Kids are pathetic these days , I could only imagine how they would react to the treatment I got during basic training in the army.
A quick edit. If he has used some of the racist language mentioned later in the post that changes things.
Roy Keane is undoubtedly abrupt and can be quite nasty but can’t recall him ever using racist or discriminatory language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back