Beardsley suspended from all football till April 29th

Roy Keane is undoubtedly abrupt and can be quite nasty but can’t recall him ever using racist or discriminatory language.
When one of our players almost died from a heart attack, did he not say “I’m surprised they found a heart” . That’s as bad as anything Beardsley came out with .

One of my best mates is a mag and got to play in a 5-a-side game against Beardsley some years back. He plays in goal and said Beardsley spent the whole game calling him a fat bastard. He let it slide during the game thinking he was just trying to put him off. After the game in the changing room the hunchback went up to my mate (who assumed he was going to apologise) and said "f***ing hell, you really are a fat bastard aren't you". My mate has hated him ever since.

Sounds like a man who has suffered endless abuse and doesn’t understand the parameters as he’s taken so much

The snowflake comments are the ultimate parody of the complacent mail reader who has never had to deal with this type of discrimination and lacks the mental dexterity to ever get close to empathising with what it would be like to be a black person having to deal with this sh*t day in day out.

The 'pc gone mad' brigade is the modern day scourge peddled by people who live in blissful ignorance of ever having to front up to any of this shit. It's funny how the 'everyone's offended these days' exponents cry louder than anyone else when they themselves are called out.

Beardsley is not a bad guy from what you hear, I thunk this is a case of young lads being a bit precious these days
Disagree, I have met him personally and he is a right arrogant twat....can well imagine he is a total bully with young lads.

He is everything that is wrong with English football coaching.

If it happens at any other club at any point in the future then the mags will claim it’s the only club to ever have a employee convicted of it and make up chants and that for lols

A lot of posters on here want Roy Keane as the next manager. Does anyone really believe that Beardsley would treat people any worse than Keane. Kids are pathetic these days , I could only imagine how they would react to the treatment I got during basic training in the army.
A quick edit. If he has used some of the racist language mentioned later in the post that changes things.

I agree that kids a too soft these days but if he did say these things as reported then was well out of line and thick as a plank if he thought he could get away with it.

Back