Beale sacking day prediction thread

I think SAFC fan TV have done this for clicks and views.

They’ve hidden behind the usual ‘rumours’ line so they can’t be called liars etc.

If he is sacked, Dodds will just get the job till the end of the season.

People are naive if they believe things will greatly improve if we remove Beale.
Dodds hasn't turned the fans on himself to the point of no return and won't have the stench of bad feelings about him.

Expectations will be low and we won't get anywhere this season but it will be a clean break and offer a chance to get rid of this negativity which isn't going away under Beale

He won’t get sacked yet, for me it doesn’t seem to be reversible and his football tactics / selection above all are dire.

It will be toxic at the weekend but critically season ticket renewals may be the main influence if they believe the majority want him gone.

What a shit show that’s been created

Sunday 7pm following a defeat on Saturday.

Will be a one/two liner on the website with absolutely nothing else official released for the best part of a week, followed by confirmation Dodds will take charge until season end on the morning of the Norwich game.

Decisions and official updates made with the speed of the turning circle of that Ever Given container ship which crash in the Suez Canal a few year agan.
Saturday will be just dandy if he’s still at the helm and we go the usual goal down
1 down after 25 mins is my prediction and things will go very, very sour.

Last edited:

Back