Beale sacking day prediction thread

I’d love you to be right.

I don’t think any SAFC manager has ever had the hostility and calls for being sacked Beale has now, and lasted more than about 6 weeks.

Moyes stuck around far longer than he should have and many wanted him gone at Christmas. But despite the awful performances and results, it felt like a third of fans still supported him. Beale doesn’t have a lot of support I can see.

Would be interesting if he ended up being a man of integrity and principle and did resign to save his career. But then refused to sign a compromise agreement to keep his mouth shut and laid bare the truth about how the club was run and the impossible task he had.
KLD and Speakman would never recover …. They deserve it to be frank
I will tell you how they are running the club. They are running the club as a business. Sometimes they make fuck ups because their inly thought is about profit, the BCB is an obvious example. But in the main they have been successful

Football is a completely different beast from my youth and now that in general supporters or local businesses are no longer running clubs they are becoming less and lass part of the community. Sunderland AFC in all fairness probably do more than most.

When do you think Beale will be sacked?

Personally having only had him in for a few months, I think this management team will persist no matter how bad things get. He will pull off the odd surprise win and it will just be enough to keep him in a job for a few more weeks, a bit like Pardew was up the road.

After a poor start to next season has us sitting in 18th position, we will lost 2-0 away to newly promoted Derby County and he will be sacked the next day on the 13th October.
If the club choose to keep him, supporters en masse will choose not to renew. Maybe when the poundland billionaire sees we're losing money that way, we'll see change.

Back