Beale sacking day prediction thread

DaveH

Striker
When do you think Beale will be sacked?

Personally having only had him in for a few months, I think this management team will persist no matter how bad things get. He will pull off the odd surprise win and it will just be enough to keep him in a job for a few more weeks, a bit like Pardew was up the road.

After a poor start to next season has us sitting in 18th position, we will lost 2-0 away to newly promoted Derby County and he will be sacked the next day on the 13th October.

Personally having only had him in for a few months, I think this management team will persist no matter how bad things get. He will pull off the odd surprise win and it will just be enough to keep him in a job for a few more weeks, a bit like Pardew was up the road.

After a poor start to next season has us sitting in 18th position, we will lost 2-0 away to newly promoted Derby County and he will be sacked the next day on the 13th October.
When’s Halloween

This season seems a write off regardless what happens now.

If he’s given any part of pre season, I give up.

Any info from anybody that has contacts within the club, or too early?
If KLD had the balls, he'd do it today.
My heart says tomorrow as it might be a day off for all the club staff.
My head says it won't be soon as see point 1 - no balls.

If he is sacked, Dodds will just get the job till the end of the season.

People are naive if they believe things will greatly improve if we remove Beale.
They won't greatly improve, but the results will get better and we'll still finish in the top-half. Dodd's isn't the long-term answer although he's a better option than Beale for the rest of the season.

Back