Be here now

Had HC on in the car yesterday, inspired by this thread. The Hindu Times is one of my favourite Oasis songs, I like Force of Nature but there's not much after that I'm keen on.
Last two songs, both by LG, tremendous. Even more so live. Lost a bit of love for the opener upon realising its a rip from the Stereophonics. Still sounds great mind.
I had HC on in the car yesterday, inspired by this thread. The Hindu Times is one of my favourite Oasis songs, I like Force of Nature but there's not much after that I'm keen on.
Said it plenty but why the fuck did they record fade in out as some pisdy western inspired bonjovi tune when the way they did it live put it up there with their very best!?

Top five Liam vocals of his career. The band were off it that tour. Look at Bonehead at 5 mins :lol:

Last edited:
Just played a few of the singles from the record. The bsides on Stand By Me and All Around The World would've made a difference. All of them are better than Magic Pie, Stand By Me, Girl In The Dirty Shirt and Don't Go Away. And all of them sound like the record so could've fit as well. Shame.

Just played a few of the singles from the record. The bsides on Stand By Me and All Around The World would've made a difference. All of them are better than Magic Pie, Stand By Me, Girl In The Dirty Shirt and Don't Go Away. And all of them sound like the record so could've fit as well. Shame.

Stay Young was a belter as well off DYKWIM

It's alright lads I've had a look, sorted it and this is the proper un.

DYKWIM
My Big Mouth
The Fame
My Sister Lover
IHITIK
Fade In-Out
Be Here Now
(I Got) The Fever
It's Gettin' Better Man
Going Nowhere

:cool:

Loved it at the time, was only 8 though! Can remember being so excited for its release.

I don’t listen to Oasis anymore but it’s still one of their better albums IMO, the few after that seemed to get worse each time.

DYKWIM
My Big Mouth
The Fame
My Sister Lover
IHITIK
Fade In-Out
Be Here Now
(I Got) The Fever
It's Gettin' Better Man
Going Nowhere

I’d leave Girl In The Dirty Shirt in. Listened to it against yesterday & it’s a proper singalong.

I don’t mind Stand By Me or All Around the World, but you’ve done a half decent job there. Your opinion on Oasis is normally a pile of shite.

DYKWIM
My Big Mouth
The Fame
My Sister Lover
IHITIK
Fade In-Out
Be Here Now
(I Got) The Fever
It's Gettin' Better Man
Going Nowhere

DYKWIM needed that minute long intro fucked off and probably shouldn't have been the opener imo, IHITIK was 4 minutes with canny energy to it.

All around the world reprise should have been fired into the sun too. Shorten stand by me and all around the world.

Tempted to knock up a play list and listen to your tracklist. Maybe Friday when after some beers.

I’d leave Girl In The Dirty Shirt in. Listened to it against yesterday & it’s a proper singalong.

I don’t mind Stand By Me or All Around the World, but you’ve done a half decent job there. Your opinion on Oasis is normally a pile of shite.

The song is pure dirge.

Nah, you tend to go for the obvious and simple 'rockers' marra. In time you'll see sense though.

But cheers, I've done a great job. Listened to in that form. It's f***ing class :cool:
DYKWIM needed that minute long intro fucked off and probably shouldn't have been the opener imo, IHITIK was 4 minutes with canny energy to it.

All around the world reprise should have been fired into the sun too. Shorten stand by me and all around the world.

Tempted to knock up a play list and listen to your tracklist. Maybe Friday when after some beers.

Do it marra and I'll await your review.

Last edited:

DYKWIM
My Big Mouth
The Fame
My Sister Lover
IHITIK
Fade In-Out
Be Here Now
(I Got) The Fever
It's Gettin' Better Man
Going Nowhere

Be Here Now and It's Gettin Better Man are the weakest songs on the album imo. They are both a lot better live like

Back