Be here now - Top 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as it was released 21 years ago today.

My big mouth
I hope, I think, I know
Don't go away
D'you know what I mean
Be here now
Magic pie

I listened to the album last year for the first time in years then remembered why, it’s awful! My Big Mouth is alright but apart from that I can’t think of owt, they never came close to the first album IMO.
Have you listened to the remastered version of dyou know what I mean?

I can’t remember as much hype surrounding an album release. It was always going to be disappointing. Not too bad an album though, especially considering what came after from them.

The font
The run out on side two
The run out on side one

Tough choice between the last two tbh, but both are miles ahead of anything in the other grooves.

Actually I just googled it and saw that there's a Heinkel on the cover, so replace the font with the Heinkel.

Actually I just googled it and saw that there's a Heinkel on the cover, so replace the font with the Heinkel.
Actually it's a Zundapp Bella.

My mam and dad went on their honeymoon on a Zundapp Bella.:cool:

Crashed it in fog in Kirkby Stephen :lol:

Last edited:
the obsession on this board with these fuckers...

I actually like when people do covers of their stuff rather than the originals. I can't stand this band, really.

wait, wait, wait, before you start launching shit bombs, I need to build a fort...

the obsession on this board with these fuckers...

I actually like when people do covers of their stuff rather than the originals. I can't stand this band, really.

wait, wait, wait, before you start launching shit bombs, I need to build a fort...
Shouldn't really surprise you mate, they're an obsession for dull "lad" types all over England.

@dangermows is their leader on here.

Last edited:
I actually like the album I know a lot of people don’t. Loved it when I bought it as a 13 year old kid.

Anyway,

All around the world
Stand by me
Don’t go away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back