Be here now - Top 3

Same. My first "proper" concert.

Needs to be 20-30 minutes shorter. That album is what cocaine sounds like. Someone should have reined them in.

Edit:

Look at this shit man, 11 and a half minutes of "all around the world" with the reprise ffs.

No. Title Length
1. "D'You Know What I Mean?" 7:42
2. "My Big Mouth" 5:02
3. "Magic Pie" 7:19
4. "Stand by Me" 5:56
5. "I Hope, I Think, I Know" 4:22
6. "The Girl in the Dirty Shirt" 5:49
7. "Fade In-Out" 6:52
8. "Don't Go Away" 4:48
9. "Be Here Now" 5:13
10. "All Around the World" 9:21
11. "It's Gettin' Better (Man!!)" 7:00
12. "All Around the World (Reprise)" 2:08

Got no chance when the producer is sniffing even more than the band. And aye, its basically like someone on it, who won't stop going on :lol:

If only they hadn't put out two and three cracking bsides on the singles when in their pomp they could have basically had The Masterplan as their third album and things may we have been different.

Saying that, the Be Here Now tour was probably their most rocking as they were all off their tits and several of the songs took on a new life when performed live. Fade In-Out being the obvious one.

Last edited:

Got no chance when the producer is sniffing even more than the band. And aye, its basically like someone on it, who won't stop going on :lol:

If only they hadn't put out two and three cracking bsides on the singles when in their pomp they could have basically had The Masterplan as their third album and things may we have been different.

Saying that, the Be Here Now tour was probably their most rocking as they were all off their tits and several of the songs took on a new life when performed live. Fade In-Out being the obvious one.
Concert was mint. You can stretch a song out in concert, it doesn't work with an album.

Doesn't do you know what I mean have about a minute of intro?

All Around the World is class until the extended outro
No reason for it to be longer than 6 minutes imo, and fuck the reprise.

There's a top notch 50 minute album in there imo.

Coke fucked up 2 of my favourite bands from i was young, the roses and oasis. Swagger replaced by self indulgence.

Not listened to be here now for years, all round the world is a good tune for the 1st 4 minutes.

Coke fucked up 2 of my favourite bands from i was young, the roses and oasis. Swagger replaced by self indulgence.

Not listened to be here now for years, all round the world is a good tune for the 1st 4 minutes.

Possibly because it was written before they had a record deal.

Blaming the excessive coke intake is a cop out I reckon. Some of the best albums of all time have been recorded / produced by raging coke heads.
In this case the gears just an excuse for an over the top, pretentious and not particularly good record.

Blaming the excessive coke intake is a cop out I reckon. Some of the best albums of all time have been recorded / produced by raging coke heads.
In this case the gears just an excuse for an over the top, pretentious and not particularly good record.

The length of songs is without doubt due to the beak mind, which is a lot of people's issue with the record. I tend to agree that the majority of the songs aren't up to much mind.

Back