Be here now - Top 3

My big mouth
Dyer know what I mean?
Be here now

Live version of Fade In-Out is better than the lot.

Rest of the album is pretty poor.

Stand By Me
Don't Go Away
The Girl in the Dirty Shirt

It's not a very good album.

Best three not the shittest three man.

All about opinions but how anybody can think it’s anywhere near the first two is beyond me.
It was a cracking gig that night at the arena but I agree the first 2 albums were still far better, for the record my top 3 from BHN...

Dya know what I mean
I hope I think I know
Be Here Now

It was a cracking gig that night at the arena but I agree the first 2 albums were still far better, for the record my top 3 from BHN...

Dya know what I mean
I hope I think I know
Be Here Now

I’d go,

Stand by me
Dya know what I mean
Fade in / out

After that, It’s at best ok and at its worse it’s terrible. It’s stupidly long also. All around the world for example clocks in at over 9 minutes which is just totally unnecessary

I’d go,

Stand by me
Dya know what I mean
Fade in / out

After that, It’s at best ok and at its worse it’s terrible. It’s stupidly long also. All around the world for example clocks in at over 9 minutes which is just totally unnecessary
Haha totally agree it may have been pushing my top 3 if it hadn’t been so ridiculously long !

I listened to the album last year for the first time in years then remembered why, it’s awful! My Big Mouth is alright but apart from that I can’t think of owt, they never came close to the first album IMO.

Back