BBC Newcastle tonight 5.30 full interview with Martin Bain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am listening to no more corporate flannel from this bloke if he had anything about him he would tell short to stick the job and walkout... only taking pay up to now

He is certainly tainted now, if he comes and and signs his own warrant saying he advised short to spend etc then j will have much more rspsect for him. He won’t so I have zero for him, all good managers can stand up to the boss.

Remember this classic after Grayson went, about the prospect of relegation: “It’s not even a word that’s discussed internally, its not something that is front of our minds, that we could be going down rather than up."

Nearly as bad as "our 2 main aims this season are - promotion and smiles".

Whilst not defending Bain one iota a lot of chickens have come home to roost which were from the watch of Mags Byrne and Gary the Hair....he appears to be a cost cutter and hatchet man, plain and simple. However there is a way of going about things...would love to know what his exact remit was from Ellis when he took the job.

I'd rather shit in a hat and put it in my head than waste a minute of my time listening to that jock nonce weasel his way through another round of questions.

I appreciate that times are tough for the club and certain measures are necessary, but he's just a slimeball, I hate the ****.

I'd rather shit in a hat and put it in my head than waste a minute of my time listening to that jock nonce weasel his way through another round of questions.

I appreciate that times are tough for the club and certain measures are necessary, but he's just a slimeball, I hate the ****.
Amazing scenes for you to star out the last part but not 'shit in a hat' and 'jock nonce weasel'

It’ll be complete bullshit saying how sorry he feels for fans.

He will try justify his position saying he was tasked with cost cutting.

Whilst not defending Bain one iota a lot of chickens have come home to roost which were from the watch of Mags Byrne and Gary the Hair....he appears to be a cost cutter and hatchet man, plain and simple. However there is a way of going about things...would love to know what his exact remit was from Ellis when he took the job.

Burn it Martin, burn it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back