BBC Newcastle tonight 5.30 full interview with Martin Bain

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't want to hear it, I don't want to hear excuses. Like the last big feature interview, he will probably express some faux empathy for the fans, say he knows how we feel, etc but then go on about how we've "got a plan" to get out of it and "sort things out", you know all the recurrent bullshit we heard through this season.

What they say to us now is meaningless, I don't want words, I want action. Saying shite about having a plan, aiming to recover and being ambitious is empty rhetoric when you are distributing minimum transfer budgets, stripping assets and happy to let things fall apart.

Not going to jump the gun like most on here and will give him a chance to give us answers. It might well be scripted but give him a chance.

I'm not really sure what else Bain could do. He doesn't pick the budget, he doesn't scout the players or choose who is signed.

He gets a remit from his boss and has a job to do.

He can't magic a transfer budget from nowhere.

Irrespective of what he says, which will largely be cacbabble, the place will have already decided what they want to take from it.

The Season Ticket nonsense is being peddled already.

Not going to jump the gun like most on here and will give him a chance to give us answers. It might well be scripted but give him a chance.

He’s had plenty of chances of filled us full of bullshit every time.

Sometimes it’s best to say nothing at all. This is one of those times.

Bain, the players, the manager, social media accounts - just shut the fuck up because every time one of them speaks it’s an embarrassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back