Bbc IPlayer - Ibiza drug mule

Fletch

Striker
Anybody watched this ? Docu/drama based on a true story
Only did the first part last night (it’s 3 or 4 parts ) must be fair few young uns over the years have gone over to Ibiza and wanted to stay there but no income and ended up drug mules and gettin in deeper and deeper

Anybody watched this ? Docu/drama based on a true story
Only did the first part last night (it’s 3 or 4 parts ) must be fair few young uns over the years have gone over to Ibiza and wanted to stay there but no income and ended up drug mules and gettin in deeper and deeper

She made a massive mistake and has done well to turn her life around after doing her time.
She's now at Uni and making a decent life for herself and her 2 kids.
Anyone can go to Uni even I did after working in a factory for years.
As for having 2 kids good luck to her when they do out stupid as she can hardly preach to them.

I watched all of them last week.
Interesting stuff about the legal system in Chile.
But she was a silly, niaive wee lass, and paid the price for her stupidity.
Looks like she's got her act together now like.

For every one who gets caught there’ll be a hundred who don’t. Still not worth the risk.

Just still daft that we’re wasting so many resources on an unwinnable war on drugs.

It was chilling when she talked about a fellow prisoner in the Peruvian jail who killed her own baby and fed it in a stew to her cheating husband, in revenge for his affair 🤮.

She swears very well but jeez I would have wanted more than 5 grand!!!!
Always shocked on banged up abroad how little the daft twats risk it for.
Remember 2 lads from leicester saw an ex school pal in an armani suit in a nightclub.
Next day they were off to Bolivia or somewhere for a couple of grand or so each ffs.

5 grand for seven years in jail - absolute madness unless they have your family at gun point.

Let’s hope people learn from it.

I suspect they won’t.

Always shocked on banged up abroad how little the daft twats risk it for.
Remember 2 lads from leicester saw an ex school pal in an armani suit in a nightclub.
Next day they were off to Bolivia or somewhere for a couple of grand or so each ffs.

They tend to deliberately target the naive mate. Crime does pay but you need to be towards the top end of the chain. The poor sods going to South America for £5k have just been taken advantage of really (mind that’s not to say they don’t deserve to be punished)

Back