Bbc IPlayer - Ibiza drug mule

I haven’t watched the program but remember the story in the news.

You can’t go in a boozer these days without clocking people on the beak. Theyre either in and out the toilets every 5 minutes or you can just tell by how wired they look. I’ve seen first hand how quickly people can get hooked on it.

Wouldn’t surprise me if this lass got hooked on the party lifestyle and ran a bit of debt up quite quickly with the local suppliers. Doing a little run might have seemed an easy way to clear the slate at the time.

I haven’t watched the program but remember the story in the news.

You can’t go in a boozer these days without clocking people on the beak. Theyre either in and out the toilets every 5 minutes or you can just tell by how wired they look. I’ve seen first hand how quickly people can get hooked on it.
I recall it first happening around 2003-2006 when I re-started going into pubs regularly.

Lads were either on their mobile phones all night or in/out of the bogs to snort stuff.

I didn’t find the scene to be very cerebrally engaging.

Yeah I watched it lass is clearly a Narcissist oh and Wadnt.
I love the TV show "border security", it's a program set in Australia's main airports.
They will catch you, you have to be a complete fuckhead to think you can waltz through customs with drugs hidden in your suitcase.
They know all the tricks, they'll drill into the suitcase lining if needs be, theyll stick it through x-rays that look for any anomalies.
If your nervous they'll frisk you and send you for a full body x-ray to make sure you're not carrying drugs internally.

Watched the first episode. Will watch the rest during the week. Didn't half want to be off my head when "Drop The Pressure" by Mylo came on.

Old habits...

I’ve often wondered why drug smugglers don’t just send drugs in the post “of some sort”. I don’t mean ordinary post. Maybe in a shipping container as not every container can be searched.

Packaged accordingly and sent to secure address to be collected later.

Or am I missing something?

I’ve often wondered why drug smugglers don’t just send drugs in the post “of some sort”. I don’t mean ordinary post. Maybe in a shipping container as not every container can be searched.

Packaged accordingly and sent to secure address to be collected later.
GPS tracker inside the container,so you know where it is at any time, listening bug inside so you know 😳

Back