Bbc IPlayer - Ibiza drug mule

There tends to be an element of self protection in the stories. Let’s be honest, if they named names, they’d be bumped off pretty quickly - especially if they banged up in South America.
I haven't watched the program, but I have been around a bit, and met some interesting people, they tell you what you need to know or they want you to hear, but the story is often far deeper.

Aye. Missing girl. No passport check to see
If she had left country, phone history not tracked. No photos with people involved even though she was selfi obsessed etc in Ibiza.
There would have been passport checks but in the days of getting waved past passport control without scanning your passport wouldn't get recorded as coming or going.
If you had the flight or airline she was flying you could do a manifest check

Aye. Missing girl. No passport check to see
If she had left country, phone history not tracked. No photos with people involved even though she was selfi obsessed etc in Ibiza.
Ibizan authorities probably either weren’t arsed about putting the resources/efforts into making any enquiries into her whereabouts or didn’t know what to do. Look at the way the Portuguese police messed up with maddy McCann.

She swears very well but jeez I would have wanted more than 5 grand!!!!
5 grand and a free holiday to a young kid living the party life seems like a fortune. I know two guys from sunderland,sent furniture back from Thailand, inside the furniture was 100kg of Thai weed vac-packed, sent it by boat in a shipping container, got to sunderland and they made cash, they did it again (I don't know how many times, they never said and I didn't ask?). People don't like others making cash at times, some get jealous and pick up the phone. The lads got the knock following a controlled delivers by HMRC, can't remember how many years they got, ones back living in Thailand, ones working in sunderland nowadays.

5 grand and a free holiday to a young kid living the party life seems like a fortune. I know two guys from sunderland,sent furniture back from Thailand, inside the furniture was 100kg of Thai weed vac-packed, sent it by boat in a shipping container, got to sunderland and they made cash, they did it again (I don't know how many times, they never said and I didn't ask?). People don't like others making cash at times, some get jealous and pick up the phone. The lads got the knock following a controlled delivers by HMRC, can't remember how many years they got, ones back living in Thailand, ones working in sunderland nowadays.
I have an acquaintance who got his girlfriend to conceal a large quantity of Class A’s inside her body - she got caught at Newcastle and did time.

He is a lovely bloke on one level but a ruthless maniac on another.

Like your story tho he has made a lot of money - drives a very expensive car and lives in a big house.

But he has been to jail and he does not seem to have any peace in his life.

I have an acquaintance who got his girlfriend to conceal a large quantity of Class A’s inside her body - she got caught at Newcastle and did time.

He is a lovely bloke on one level but a ruthless maniac on another.

Like your story tho he has made a lot of money - drives a very expensive car and lives in a big house.

But he has been to jail and he does not seem to have any peace in his life.
I have known quite a few people over the years who thought it a good idea to chance their arm at the impex game, some are absolutely loaded, some as poor as church mice, all depends how the dice fell.

Back