BBC doctoring Boris wreath laying video

Status
Not open for further replies.

The vast majority of the media in this country exist to further the prosperity of the mega rich. Why wouldnt they? Afterall the print media is owned by the mega rich and the BBC pay out some quite nice salaries. Since the last General Election there has been a media war fought to discredit the labour party. It would appear to have been won and the implications will change the face of politics in this country for many years. The traditional left and right does not serve big business when the left can occasionally get into power. This is what they are seeking to destroy. Not Corbyn, not Abbott but the very foundation on which our political system is built.

You might not get your NHS but at least you managed to keep that traitor Corbyn out. Well done.

I've always said they get accused of bias from both sides so have probably got the balance right. Dunno what's happened here but I cannot in a million years believe that was a genuine mistake. No way.
I think they have to steer a very difficult path between the big two parties and have done it pretty well over the years. They are in the more neutral of the British media, but that’s not too difficult. But they seem to be veering to the right at the minute.

We all remember their falsification of the Orgreave reports.

BBC Breakfast
@BBCBreakfast
This morning on the programme we incorrectly used footage from a Remembrance Day service that was not filmed yesterday.

This was a production mistake and we apologise for the error.

So they accidentally replaced footage of him from yesterday when he looked hungover, set off too early and placed the wreath upside down with one of him from three years ago? Ah aye how exactly does that happen by accident like?

Is the BBC now a tory propaganda machine?
Has been since Blair left the scene. Only the comatose can be think8ng anydifferent.
Same for me, however I don’t think they are Tory bias, I’d say the opposite.???
Eh? Have you not watched BBC news since Foot n Kinnock like? Rabid right wing and unabashed about it now. BJ has been romantically linked with the Irish reporter who talks out of the side of her mouth. It’s what his neighbours r3corded him and his gf arguing about.
They’ve not had a pro leave campaigner on QT this year. QT is owned by an unknown offshore company that The Guardian, Independent and NYT gave up looking for after a worldwide trail of 26 different offshore companies criss crossing the world to keep ahead of them. They all suspect it’s The Barclay Brothers.
The BBC are no more than a constant party political broadcast for the Tory party, I can only assume that nacker Kussenburg has the titty hots for Johnson
Assume? Wake up man ffs.
I think they have to steer a very difficult path between the big two parties and have done it pretty well over the years. They are in the more neutral of the British media, but that’s not too difficult. But they seem to be veering to the right at the minute.

We all remember their falsification of the Orgreave reports.
Veering? I can’t stand Corbyn but the bbc are rabid right wing in their politics.

What's the big deal like?
What would be gained from showing old footage instead of yesterday's?
I've not seen either

Yesterday his coat wasnt buttoned up and he laid the wreath the wrong way round. Neither of those were the case in 2016.

Now for me, neither of these are even the slightest bit embarrassing. Its so inconsequential and within perfectly acceptable realms of human error and I wouldnt criticise him at all for it. But the media have leaped on this type of story RE Foot and Corbyn in the distant and not too distant past and I find it hard to believe this type of 'editing' error could be made by someone at the BBC and then it go unnoticed right through to broadcast.

The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.
Joseph Goebbels 1941
The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.
Joseph Goebbels 1941
Joseph Goebbels 1941

"Even at the risk of looking ridiculous ".

Herr Josef Goebbels, boys and girls.

Yesterday his coat wasnt buttoned up and he laid the wreath the wrong way round. Neither of those were the case in 2016.

Now for me, neither of these are even the slightest bit embarrassing. Its so inconsequential and within perfectly acceptable realms of human error and I wouldnt criticise him at all for it. But the media have leaped on this type of story RE Foot and Corbyn in the distant and not too distant past and I find it hard to believe this type of 'editing' error could be made by someone at the BBC and then it go unnoticed right through to broadcast.

Remembrance day should never be used for political point scoring by any party and certainly not our supposed impartial BBC.

"Even at the risk of looking ridiculous ".

Herr Josef Goebbels, boys and girls.
Just because Goebbels was on the losing side, it doesn't make him wrong in this case.

He was bang on the money. The British establishment officer class are not noted for their intelligence. Never have been. They are a cadre of arrogant inbred tuck shop bullies. They got an Empire by virtue of superior technology (created by British engineers) and good armed forces (ranks filled courtesy of the British poor).

I watched it live and didn't notice anything wrong at all.
Me too, certainly didn't noticed that he had laid it wrong.

Supposing that the wrong footage was shown deliberately it's a pretty poor conspiracy and was found out very, very quickly. Also do you think that many people are going to decide who to vote for based on how a candidate lays a wreath? Peoples views on the future of the NHS and Brexit are way more important.

Reactions: ozz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back