BBC doctoring Boris wreath laying video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, certainly didn't noticed that he had laid it wrong.

Supposing that the wrong footage was shown deliberately it's a pretty poor conspiracy and was found out very, very quickly. Also do you think that many people are going to decide who to vote for based on how a candidate lays a wreath? Peoples views on the future of the NHS and Brexit are way more important.
If he can’t put a wreath on a memorial the correct way I would have concerns as his ability to run a country aye

Me too, certainly didn't noticed that he had laid it wrong.

Supposing that the wrong footage was shown deliberately it's a pretty poor conspiracy and was found out very, very quickly. Also do you think that many people are going to decide who to vote for based on how a candidate lays a wreath? Peoples views on the future of the NHS and Brexit are way more important.
What - you seriously think it was a genuine mistake? Three year old footage?

Yes; a conspiracy only works if people don;t know about it until it's too late; this was spotted very quickly.

it was pointed out to them and they quickly apologised not sure how that means it was a genuine mistake

No matter which party you prefer, this kind of thing from the main British broadcaster is unacceptable.
Yes, our respectability, democracy. laws and judiciary, our institutions and our reputation have been trashed by this bunch of crooks.
If he can’t put a wreath on a memorial the correct way I would have concerns as his ability to run a country aye
I have read that he had been on the wagon for a short while and has fallen off again. No sober person would present himself as he did on Sunday, he showed the utmost disrespect for those who fought and fell. If he had been a little to the left he would have been vilified. It begs the question, drink, drugs or both.
You’re easily pleased. Has the body of a teen boy and looks very mediocre.
Enough to frighten the bairn off the breast.

Last edited:
Just because Goebbels was on the losing side, it doesn't make him wrong in this case.

He was bang on the money. The British establishment officer class are not noted for their intelligence. Never have been. They are a cadre of arrogant inbred tuck shop bullies. They got an Empire by virtue of superior technology (created by British engineers) and good armed forces (ranks filled courtesy of the British poor).

See.....I'm struggling a bit with "Josef Goebbels " and "bang on the money" being said in the same breath.

Regardless of whether he had a point, the bloke was an arsehole. .....did I just say "arsehole? ......I did of course mean mass murdering psychopath.

See.....I'm struggling a bit with "Josef Goebbels " and "bang on the money" being said in the same breath.

Regardless of whether he had a point, the bloke was an arsehole. .....did I just say "arsehole? ......I did of course mean mass murdering psychopath.
Did he actually kill anyone himself?

Or did he just do the advertising, marketing and film making for those who did ?

Did he actually kill anyone himself?

Or did he just do the advertising, marketing and film making for those who did ?

I'm not entirely sure wether he bloodied his own hands or not.But he was far too high high-ranking to have been in the dark about the atrocities committed in the name of his beloved Reich.

I'm not entirely sure wether he bloodied his own hands or not.But he was far too high high-ranking to have been in the dark about the atrocities committed in the name of his beloved Reich.
Just because he was evil, it doesn't make his observations about British leadership wrong.

True, it just makes his observations impossible to take seriously.

If Jimmy Savile had told me that Paris was the capital of France, I wouldn't have said "spot on marra".

Yes; a conspiracy only works if people don;t know about it until it's too late; this was spotted very quickly.
There are some very clever conspiracy theorists about these days, more and more people are seeing through the bullshit the media feeds us and I know for a fact that EVERY news story is now scrutinised to the maximum by these people. I think they are class and I now consider myself a conspiracy theorist.

The BBC broadly promote views that are fanatically pro-monarchy.

They are against Scottish independence and favour the union.

They are in favour of almost any military intervention, regardless of the circumstances.

They are pro EU and and anti Brexit.

They were for Clinton and are against Trump.

Their foreign policy stance is to just toss out whatever the foreign office tell them with no scrutiny whatsoever. In terms of what's actually on their news agenda they will take their lead from the right wing tabloids.

These views will attract some criticism from both left and right, but it does not follow that their total inability to hide their bias on each of these issues means that they are doing a good job.

Their top political posts are held by Tories like Nick Robinson, Andrew Neil, James Harding, Laura Kuenssburg. Until quite recently MI5 would vet all BBC employees, a policy hardly likely to favour the left: The vetting files: How the BBC kept out ‘subversives’

I'd say that the BBC are more or less in tune with the less nutty element of the Tory party, and they certainly won't give the bloke who polled 40% of the vote in the last election the time of day. 3 years ago they were more than happy to run Branson's transparant bullshit about where he sat on a train as a main news item for one week, and if anything I'd say their coverage has got even worse since then.

Half the population think the BBC is a left -leaning leviathan.

The other half regard them as some kind of Tory mouthpiece.

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were all making their judgements based on which side of the political spectrum they come at the question from.

Half the population think the BBC is a left -leaning leviathan.

The other half regard them as some kind of Tory mouthpiece.

You'd be forgiven for thinking they were all making their judgements based on which side of the political spectrum they come at the question from.
if everyone is pissed off, then that normally suggests you're doing something right when it comes to balance. its possible though that its in the margins where people get the hackles up. that laura bird and her "no.10 sources" became an embarrassment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back